Page 954 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 45485490494495295395495595696410041054 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 16941

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

What's 2 hours in the grand scheme of time.

Read somewhere that he stayed hours after training to make up for it

Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    The Catalan media really seem to dislike him.
    The catalan press are like sharks. They are disgusting. Like vultures. One of the reasons Pep left.

Fans that makes excuses for dembele just because he isnt liked by valverde are pathetic, guy is among top paid players in the team, if this happened to messi i would understand fans making excuses, because messi, dembele is in his second season and already had problems with acting unprofessional

Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    yeah lets fine and suspend our 2nd best player
    No, let club lick his ass and he can continue like that, all other players that come on time are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    No, let club lick his ass and he can continue like that, all other players that come on time are stupid
    Exactly. You need to fine players for stupid behavior. We need to keep standards.

Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Exactly. You need to fine players for stupid behavior. We need to keep standards.
    He at least made up for it in spending hours training alone and instead of just flat skipping it to be fair.

Not that I'm saying what he did was good but he realized his mistake. but hey I guess that makes me pathetic in Vlad's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    He at least made up for it in spending hours training alone and instead of just flat skipping it to be fair.

Not that I'm saying what he did was good but he realized his mistake. but hey I guess that makes me pathetic in Vlad's eyes.
    correct me if im wrong, but this isnt his first time coming late or not coming at all on training session? if im wrong, i would like to apologise, but if this isnt his first time, nothing to defend here, club has to take some measures

Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    correct me if im wrong, but this isnt his first time coming late or not coming at all on training session? if im wrong, i would like to apologise, but if this isnt his first time, nothing to defend here, club has to take some measures
    He's been late on numerous occassions but to my understanding he only missed one training session and that was before the Real Betis match.

But since that Real Betis debacle, He has been arriving Early and on time and this was the first fuck up since then. His on-field performances improved and he looks much more involved in squad harmony as well. He's learning it seems bar today's mess up.

If he didn't learn he would have just stayed home today instead of going "Oh shit" and rushing to training and staying for hours to make up for it. Dembele isn't the first nor the last to be late for trainings and acting unprofessional in that regard.

I meam the club is going after Rabiot of all people, who has pulled more dumb shit than Dembele while offering high wages as well.

What's wrong with a fine him for being late?

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    What's wrong with a fine him for being late?
    I agree he needs to be fined.

Which is all he's going to get I bet. Catalan media seems they want a harsher penalty though.

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    I agree he needs to be fined.

Which is all he's going to get I bet. Catalan media seems they want a harsher penalty though.
    Catalan media represent a fair lot of Cules who just project their impatience towards the current state of things in the club. No wonder a poor young guy who is blatantly unprofessional for one reason or another garners this sort of lobby.

Basically don't listen to papers. Madrid release a 3-4 articles about Benzema's quality every time he has a good game every 2 months or so. It's normal.
    People are boring.

Why blame the media on this?
    Dembélé is the one who is providing them with something to write about.
    Staying extra hours to make up for it doesn't mean anything.
    Perhaps the club needs to hire a babysitter who can personally take care of him.

The Culest
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Because he scored a goal?
    He is back to his old self this morning again...

So, let's wait how his attitude and displays will develop...
    Yup he should emulate your boy Rabiot, a shining beacon of professionalism
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    Yup he should emulate your boy Rabiot, a shining beacon of professionalism
    But Rabiot has that big CL winning brain