User Tag List

Page 708 of 710 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710 LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 10637

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembl

  1. #10606
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Pique trolling Dembouz.

  2. #10607
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Pique's a racist. Like Pep.

    Should prolly ask Yaya.

  3. #10608
    Senior Member
    BaraBara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,702
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    You are a mod and still no workhorse emoji?

    Shane on you! :workhorse:
    We should merge this:

    With one that does this:

    Maybe this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	workhorse.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	7869
    Last edited by BaraBara; 11th June 2018 at 06:32 PM.

  4. #10609
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaraBara View Post
    We should merge this:

    With one that does this:

    Maybe this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	workhorse.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	7869
    Some constructive work right there!

    Moderator material, telling you.

  5. #10610
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,436
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to RMC, he will likely start for France in a front line of Mbappe-Griezmann-Dembele in France's opening WC game vs Australia.

  6. #10611
    Estonian Cul
    Egert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,217
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna give some headaches to defenders, score some golazos and give magical assists and win Best Young Player award just for fun

  7. #10612
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egert View Post
    Gonna give some headaches to defenders, score some golazos and give magical assists and win Best Young Player award just for fun
    I don't think he will be scoring but he could very well lead WC in assists and chances created if they go deep...

  8. #10613
    Senior Member
    Androutsos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australia have been going on and on in the press about how they plan to park the bus etc etc so it will be interesting to see how he deals with it.

  9. #10614
    Member
    Much2soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    According to RMC, he will likely start for France in a front line of Mbappe-Griezmann-Dembele in France's opening WC game vs Australia.
    I hope thats the case. As decent as Giroud can be for the national team, when he doesnt score its like France are playing with 10 men.

    Our best lineup


    Dembl Griezmann Mbapp

    Pogba Kant
    Matuidi

    Mendy Umtiti Varane Pavard

    Lloris

  10. #10615
    Member
    ATLBarcaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Much2soon View Post
    I hope that’s the case. As decent as Giroud can be for the national team, when he doesn’t score it’s like France are playing with 10 men.

    Our best lineup


    Dembl Griezmann Mbapp

    Pogba Kant
    Matuidi

    Mendy Umtiti Varane Pavard

    Lloris
    Lloris will be their Achilles heel
    Last edited by ATLBarcaFan; 14th June 2018 at 08:11 PM.

  11. #10616
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLBarcaFan View Post
    Lloris will be there achilles heel
    Varane and Umtiti will clean up...

  12. #10617
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,436
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Griezmann staying at Atletico, Give him the #7.

  13. #10618
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it's better he keeps the #11. The #7 is cursed in Barca since Figo. Most player who wear it either fail, get sold, or get injured.

  14. #10619
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,768
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    No it's better he keeps the #11. The #7 is cursed in Barca since Figo. Most player who wear it either fail, get sold, or get injured.
    Wait, who were our No.7 players after Figo? I can remember only Villa, Pedro and Arda. While Arda was a total disaster Pedro was more than OK and I don't consider Villa to be a failure.

  15. #10620
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    Wait, who were our No.7 players after Figo? I can remember only Villa, Pedro and Arda. While Arda was a total disaster Pedro was more than OK and I don't consider Villa to be a failure.
    Saviola, Larsson, Gudjohnsen are the ones I remember
    Villa got injured, had only one good season, Pedro was mostly 17, as soon as he got the 7 was sold after a season or two, Arda was an epic fail
    Saviola never became what was expected of him, Gudjohnsen was a solid squad player, nothing more, and Larsson came at the end of his career, was a great backup tho.

Tags for this Thread