Page 913 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 4138138639039119129139149159239631013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 16941

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

  1. #13681
    Senior Member
    ronniecro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,948
    he will never be leader of the team like messi,i'd sell him while he's still priced highly

  2. #13682
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    13,514
    Whenever I see his face I feel like he's an occasional street shitter.

    He would get up in the night , look out the window to see if anyone is around , go in the street , take a shit then go back in the house. He would look from the window at people to see their reaction at his shit while giggling like a schoolgirl.


    @maxim , you say you know him , does he do this stuff ? Did you step so far in one of his shits ?
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  3. #13683
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,263
    The club seems to cover him the best way they can. Deschamps as example is critizing him now for a long time and is not even close of spending time with him as the club is. His attitude sucks and i can totally see him forcing a move if we dont bend and let him have his flaws.

  4. #13684
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    Whenever I see his face I feel like he's an occasional street shitter.

    He would get up in the night , look out the window to see if anyone is around , go in the street , take a shit then go back in the house. He would look from the window at people to see their reaction at his shit while giggling like a schoolgirl.


    @maxim , you say you know him , does he do this stuff ? Did you step so far in one of his shits ?
    I too get that impression from him.

  5. #13685
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Don't you mean Coutinho?
    Klopp milked us to obtain Cou. He called Zorc and asked him not to release Dembele for less than 120 million Euros. It has been reported.

  6. #13686
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Klopp milked us to obtain Cou. He called Zorc and asked him not to release Dembele for less than 120 million Euros. It has been reported.
    Hahahaha if Klopp did we should have forgotten about both Coutinho and Dembele then.

  7. #13687
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    12,136
    Carles Puyol: “Dembélé must reflect and think about where he is.”


  8. #13688
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,755
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Carles Puyol: “Dembélé must reflect and think about where he is.”

    Exactly. And this is why we miss a leader like Puyol.

  9. #13689
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,401
    When Puyol is commenting on this, you know that there are some problems.

    Puyol is not interested in gossip and scandals.
    He only wants football, professionalism and justice.

    So, when Puyol is talking about this, it is clear that Sport (and EV) are not hating on Dembele without a reason.

    Maybe a coach will really know the best in the end... since he sees the player and all of his flaws everyday on training grounds.

  10. #13690
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Don't you mean Coutinho?
    No, Dortmund was able to milk us dry with Dembele because Klopp told them they were not going to sell Coutinho in the summer for no price, so Dortmund could ask for any price, because we had no other option. **** Klopp.

  11. #13691
    Senior Member
    Jägermeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post

    Maybe a coach will really know the best in the end... since he sees the player and all of his flaws everyday on training grounds.
    Don‘t know if this argument is valid when we talk about Valverde and his player choices. This, or e.g. Semedo is literally sleeping on the training pitch.

  12. #13692
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    I too get that impression from him.
    Dembélé was a street player from a poor suburb in a French city. Like Mbappé and a lot of our French players.

    Now some have the brain to go a lot further, others don't.

    Dembele has what it takes to be great, he was superb in Dortmund. But in Dortmund he was trusted and more importantly, he had players running around him.

    It's just awfully hard to succeed in a poor team like Barcelona has become, with no movement, no offensive runs, a team which bets everything on Messi individual skills. Even Coutinho has trouble here, everybody outside Messi has trouble here because it's awfully hard looking good while playing motionless slow building football where nobody makes runs behind. Xavi and Iniesta are gone, it's time to move on.

    Now does Dembélé has some street player defaults ? Yes he does. Sometimes thinking too much about dribbling, sometimes afraid. But he's also a genius, that's why you bought him 150 million $ Sell him for 80 million$ and he'll be back over 100 next year, simply because in nearly any other big team, he'll get people who run around him and he'll be racking goals and assists again like he used to in Dortmund.

    Does he have some problems due to his past being raised in a poor suburb ? Yes he does.

    But he's a nice guy and he can make it if people believe in him like Tuchel did in Dortmund instead of wanting him to fail like every idiot on this non-fan forum. And if Barcelona becomes a better team again, with more movement.

    Dembele's pass rate is bad in Barcelona because there's not enough people moving around him.

    Everybody has a bad pass rate right now in this team and the team loses even when he's not here so maybe, maybe the problem is elsewhere. Just saying.
    Last edited by krakdol; 14th November 2018 at 05:44 PM.

  13. #13693
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by krakdol View Post
    You get this impression because that's what he was, a street player from a poor suburb in a French city. Like Mbappé and a lot of our French players.

    Now some have the brain to go a lot further, others don't.

    Dembele has what it takes to be great, he was superb in Dortmund. It's just awfully hard to succeed in a poor team like Barcelona has become, with no movement, no offensive runs, a team which bets everything on Messi individual skills. Even Coutinho has trouble here, everybody outside Messi has trouble here because it's awfully hard.

    Now does Dembélé has some street player defaults ? Yes he does.

    Does he have some problems due to his past being raised in a poor suburb ? Yes he does.

    But he's a nice guy and he can make it if people believe in him like Tuchel did in Dortmund instead of wanting him to fail like every idiot on this non-fan forum. And if Barcelona becomes a better team again, with more movement.

    Dembele's pass rate is bad in Barcelona because there's not enough people moving around him.

    Everybody has a bad pass rate right now in this team and the team loses even when he's not here so maybe, maybe the problem is elsewhere.
    so now Dembele is too good for Barcelona
    😂😂😂😂

  14. #13694
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by krakdol View Post
    Dembélé was a street player from a poor suburb in a French city. Like Mbappé and a lot of our French players.

    Now some have the brain to go a lot further, others don't.

    Dembele has what it takes to be great, he was superb in Dortmund. It's just awfully hard to succeed in a poor team like Barcelona has become, with no movement, no offensive runs, a team which bets everything on Messi individual skills. Even Coutinho has trouble here, everybody outside Messi has trouble here because it's awfully hard.

    Now does Dembélé has some street player defaults ? Yes he does.

    Does he have some problems due to his past being raised in a poor suburb ? Yes he does.

    But he's a nice guy and he can make it if people believe in him like Tuchel did in Dortmund instead of wanting him to fail like every idiot on this non-fan forum. And if Barcelona becomes a better team again, with more movement.

    Dembele's pass rate is bad in Barcelona because there's not enough people moving around him.

    Everybody has a bad pass rate right now in this team and the team loses even when he's not here so maybe, maybe the problem is elsewhere.
    Excuse me? We are a poor team? You watch your mouth the problem is Dembele clearly.

    Players like Alves came from poorer areas but don't have the attitude problems Dembele has

  15. #13695
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    so now Dembele is too good for Barcelona
    ��������
    You clearly lack reading skills because that's absolutely not what I said. But there must be a reason why every player you buy was playing better elsewhere. Coutinho was great at Liverpool you know.

    My 2 cents.
    Last edited by krakdol; 14th November 2018 at 05:57 PM.

Tags for this Thread