User Tag List

Thread: [HELP] the good place in Camp Nou Stadium

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HELP] the good place in Camp Nou Stadium

Hi! For my first time at Camp Nou, Anyone can help me to choose the good place in Camp Nou Stadium to enjoy the match!?

THANK YOU!!!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd go for the Tribuna, the view was great plus you get get to be very closed to the bench.

Why buy from a secondary site? Go to our official site or ticketmaster.es instead.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gol Nord for me, we mostly attack that end 2nd half.

And yes, go through FC Barcelona official site for the cheapest tickets.
    Team Arda !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It all depends on your personal taste. One thing I would say though is to not sit at the back of the first (I think!) tier in the Tribuna - you're under a roof, and whilst your view of the pitch isn't resricted, your view of the rest of the stadium is, which completely changes the atmosphere.

Personally I like to go the lateral side as close to the half-way line as I can. But apart from under the roof in the tribuna, I've never been disappointed with any seat.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawakuro View Post
    Hi! For my first time at Camp Nou, Anyone can help me to choose the good place in Camp Nou Stadium to enjoy the match!?

THANK YOU!!!

As always, there area unit classes (sometimes referred to as tiers) numbered 1,2,3…, wherever class one is that the nearest to the pitch, followed by class two, etc. Then there's the selection of Longside , and therefore the shortside . Shortside is sometimes cheaper, and ofcourse has less compelling angle of view than the longside.