Lliga | Round 28: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
52xjk3.jpg

No time to rest for Barca (unless you are Neymar and suspended) as Catalans travel to Basque Country this Sunday to meet the surprise package of La Liga this season, Eibar, coached by Jose Luis Mendilibar.

F

Flavia

Referee is Mallenco.

Eibar isn't in great form lately, 6 losses in the last 8 games. But they're dangerous.

[formation=barca,6]
BRAVO
0-0-PIQUE-0-MASCH-0-0
ALVES-0-0-0-0-0-ALBA
0-0-0-BUSI-0-0-0
0-0-ARDA-0-INIESTA-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
MESSI-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-MUNIR
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

raskolnikov

No rest indeed, every time a game ends a new game is already scheduled in a few days.
I want Suarez to get subbed in this game, its obvious he needs a rest as his finishing has been poor a few games now.
Eibar probably will go all out, also take in mind we did sort of screw them over last year with the Depor thing.
They shouldnt be in la liga though to be honest with their 5k capacity. On the other hand they have been doing great this season so they do deserve it and its praiseworthy as well.
Lets hope for a casual 0-3 type win with little struggle.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be too risky to play Iniesta again imo.
Turan-Roberto-Rakitic midfield will be Lucho's choice.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We catch them during a bad spell, they were way more dangerous at the beginning of the seasn but still need to be carefull and serious about getting the 3 points :)

Messi gave a performance last season at Ipurua that still fills all his youtube videos to this day, and with his recent form, I'm hoping for the same :messi:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not an easy game, I remember last season when we played them we had a hard time there, despite the score line (0:2). Again fatigue (which I think explained Suarez' and Neymar's rustiness) could be an issue.

I take Munir will start. That means we will rely on the right side of our attack. Hope Dani will be up to the task not just offensively but defensively as well.

hardyboy

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-Mascharano-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0-Iniesta
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Arda
[/formation]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Big fan of Mallenco. One of the best referees around, and easily the best in Spain. Worried about fatigue and the 16h kick-off time, tho. Does Eibar got any suspensions for this game?

Barcadub

Not an easy game, I remember last season when we played them we had a hard time there, despite the score line (0:2). Again fatigue (which I think explained Suarez' and Neymar's rustiness) could be an issue.

I take Munir will start. That means we will rely on the right side of our attack. Hope Dani will be up to the task not just offensively but defensively as well.

Last year we played a weakend team. Montoya, Adriano, Bartra. Sergi Roberto and Rafinha who weren't regulars at the time also started.

Would have been more worried about this game when Eibar were on a great run earlier on in the season but they are on the slide now.

Antimadridista1

Small clubs on a "slide" tend to overcome their problems and fight like they never did before when they're against us, so once again I expect a difficult game.
Players like Arda Turan, Aleix Vidal and Vermaelen need to step up and prove their worth by helping the team in this kind of game, just like Mathieu did at Balaidos last season.

I would start with this 11 :

Bravo
Vidal - Pique - Vermaelen - Alba
Rakitic - Sergi.R - Arda
Messi - Suarez - Munir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans