Lliga | Round 28: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Stupid yellow by Suarez that got the potential to be quite the headache for us if he gets another one in our next 3-4 games.

aaron101

I'm kinda worried that Suarez might get a yellow against Villarreal and get suspended on El Clasico. Would it be a good idea to play him against Getafe and intentionally get a yellow to rest against Villarreal and be available on El Clasico? I know Villarreal is a tough match away from home. Maybe I'm just overthinking.

Barcadub

I'm kinda worried that Suarez might get a yellow against Villarreal and get suspended on El Clasico. Would it be a good idea to play him against Getafe and intentionally get a yellow to rest against Villarreal and be available on El Clasico? I know Villarreal is a tough match away from home. Maybe I'm just overthinking.

Maybe he will be rested v Getafe, lets wait and see.

F

Flavia

Thanks Flavia. So extra-cautious next game for Suarez then. Maybe even rest him?

That's a hard one. Looking at the calendar, if he could not get a yc until the round of 33 would be great. Villarreal away, rm at home, Sociedad away, Valencia at home. Losing him for any of these games could be tricky.

FCB16

Losing him for any of these games could be tricky but El Clasico is more that 3 points game

Darko

We can afford losing him for any game other than the Clasico. But Lucho should just tell him not to tackle in the next few games, he's a professional and it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Why rest him against getafe and then risk yellow against Villareal? Knowing spanish refs hey are going to card him no matter what if that means stopping him play against Real. Let him take yellow against Getafe, or if he doesnt let him reat against Villareal because risk is to great.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I would let him get a yellow against Villarreal so he can rest against Madrid and get ready for the big away match in anoeta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans