Lliga | Round 28: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, we just refuse to drop points in the league. Think that's 11 in a row. Must be very demotivating for Atletico and RM.

RMU ReBorn

What A Day . Barca With Another Three point's in the bag on a Tricky Fixture . Vintage Leo , Suarez Scoring .. Perfect .. icing on the cake My National Cricket Team Won the Cup final to be crowned As Asian Champion's .
Now If Atleti Drop's point would be Great ... :barcaflag:

Altomonte

We are blessed to have Messi, he lifts the whole team. Eibar worked hard, it was raining heavily, but we came away with a great result

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Came back alive from riding in a trunk.

And what a good result :) Noone got injured, I hope

barcanuck

Came back alive from riding in a trunk.

And what a good result :) Noone got injured, I hope

a405_061.jpg

Darko

Really great game, Eibar put up a fight but we were solid in defense and clinical in attack.
And finally a clean sheet.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Also, great refereeing by Mallenco as usual. I pray we get him again for the Clasico.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gonna watch the rerun now.

First half we really looked great. Even without Neymar and Iniesta our passing, pressing.. entire game was perfect. One of the best first halves this season. Suarez perfect assist for Munir and Messi solo show being the highlights.
What bugs me is that Eibar could have still pulled level due to some silly mistakes at the back.

Second half we started same way we played in 1st. What was most unusual is how team looked fresh playing in the rain after another away game only few days ago.
Penalty was kinda soft but Messi Panenka was sweet. And Suarez goal was his typical - Nutmegs and wrestle off defenders.

All in all great match by our team with Messi again obviously the best. :barcaflag:

Now we have entire week of rest/preparing for next match. Gonna be strange not watching Barca for so "long".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not sure if this was asked before, but does any of our players carry yellows on them that might risk being out for the game against Villarreal or even the Clasico?

I know Masch is suspended for the game against Getafe. Nice trick.

F

Flavia

Not sure if this was asked before, but does any of our players carry yellows on them that might risk being out for the game against Villarreal or even the Clasico?

I know Masch is suspended for the game against Getafe. Nice trick.
Suarez has 4 yellow cards. The statistics thread has all those numbers.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Players will train on Monday, after which they have two days off. Return to training on Thursday ahead of Getafe game on Saturday. [rac1]

Glad they will get some rest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans