Lliga | Round 28: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazp

Last tough away match of season, imo. I think this game will be difficult, wouldn't be surprised if we dropped points. Anyway, hopefully we get the three points and Suarez finds his scoring boots again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Last tough away match of season, imo. I think this game will be difficult, wouldn't be surprised if we dropped points. Anyway, hopefully we get the three points and Suarez finds his scoring boots again.

What? We have yet to face Villarreal and Real Sociedad away.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'd rather wait for the games against Real Sociedad and Villarreal to drop points, or even better, not drop points at all. If we win this and one of those games, the league title is no longer just 90% ours, it's 100%.

barcanuck

Villareal Away says hi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're bound to slip up somewhere. I don't know if it'll happen tomorrow or somewhere along the line, what really matters most now is that Lucho keeps the squad relatively fresh.

Still plenty of games left + internationals (MSN all playing too) and all those minutes played this season could take it's toll in coming weeks.

FCB16

Let's remember that there is no game in the middle of the week.
For current barca it's a long rest

BarçaBarça

Small clubs on a "slide" tend to overcome their problems and fight like they never did before when they're against us, so once again I expect a difficult game.
Players like Arda Turan, Aleix Vidal and Vermaelen need to step up and prove their worth by helping the team in this kind of game, just like Mathieu did at Balaidos last season.

I would start with this 11 :

Bravo
Vidal - Pique - Vermaelen - Alba
Rakitic - Sergi.R - Arda
Messi - Suarez - Munir

So why not Mathieu over Vermaelen?
I agree with the rest :)

raskolnikov

Barcaforum things:coffee: it goes without saying this match should be won, same with getafe (h) next.
After that we have the march snooze break and then a tough 6 match run in which everything will be decided.
Also probably 2 cl quarter matches in between.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Eibar have lost their last 3 games:

away at Velta Vigo (3:2 - scores for Eibar were Inul and Saul Berjon)
home against Las Palmas (1-0)
away at Sevilla (1-0)

Before those games they won at home against Levante (2-0, scorer was Borja Baston, and an OG by Levante).

Before that they lost 3 games:

Away at Atletico Madrid (3-1, scorer was Keko)
Home against Malaga (2-1, scorer was Borja Baston)
Away at Athletic Bilbao (5-2, scorer was Borja Baston x2)

Before that, they were on a decent roll in Liga, where they won 4 games (against Granada 5-1, against Espanyol 2-1, against Real Betis 4-0, against Gijon 2-0), while they lost to Las Palmas 3-2 on both legs at Copa Del Rey)

Looking at their current form, there's really no reason for us to lose there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans