User Tag List

Thread: Watch the Getafe game in London with fellow culÚs !

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watch the Getafe game in London with fellow culÚs !

Hi All,

I'll be in London next week-end and was wondering if there are some fellow culÚs here that would like to gather in a pub or something and watch the Getafe game.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @eduardmanas is head od London Penya

I suggest contacting him here or on his penya website

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool @Bojan I will !
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be joining you soon on these trips Vlom!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the chances! In a massive city like London, the hotel I booked is straight next to the bar of the Penya. Meta

Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    I will be joining you soon on these trips Vlom!
    Welcome !

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe, that's awesome man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrived hangover at 14:50 to the bar haha, didn't really get to take too many pics as the game was starting, and only met the guy sitting next to me as we shared some patatas bravas and delicious gambas

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome.

Are you moroccan Orlando Bloom?
    Last edited by Origami; 13th March 2016 at 04:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Awesome.

Are you moroccan Orlando Bloom?
    Hahaha, I wish mate