User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lliga | Round 26: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 2-1

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lliga | Round 26: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 2-1

FC Barcelona vs Sevilla FC
    Camp Nou
    La Liga Jornada 26
    Sunday, 28th March 2016
    20.30 CET

Time to make another payback

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope a few players get a much needed rest. Sevilla sucks on the road and are due a beating. If we win it while atletico and Real draw we can consider la liga as good as wrapped up.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    I hope a few players get a much needed rest
    Hopefully not because I will be there
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MSN needs rest. We should be more focused on UCL than La Liga since we have a big lead. Our main goal is to defend our UCL trophy. Rotation is the key to this year's treble repeat. Rest Suarez and sub him on for Neymar.

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Players having two days off after the Arsenal game. Must've been ages since they had that much rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    MSN needs rest. We should be more focused on UCL than La Liga since we have a big lead. Our main goal is to defend our UCL trophy. Rotation is the key to this year's treble repeat. Rest Suarez and sub him on for Neymar.
    Rayo,Eibar & Getafe are the games to rest our plyars .not Sevilla

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Players having two days off after the Arsenal game. Must've been ages since they had that much rest.
    2 months ago for Christmas.

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be awful. I agree that some players need rest but it would be wrong to think we got La Liga in the bag. Do not get me wrong, I am sure we will win the league but only if we continue to get the business done. Especially the home games have to be won so that we will be allowed to lose points in tough away games.
    I like to see either Neymar or Suarez rested for this one but it would be understandable if all 3 play again. Some guys in defense and midfield will be rotated for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should go with full squad and then rest. This could be THE week as Madrid teams play each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be completely foolish to think la liga is done, the league is still very important so resting the front three isn't in play for a while yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, enrique can afford to rest one player from front three almost every match until now, in la liga of course. Sevilla has really bad away form

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More rotating should be done from now in La Liga but I'm not sure it's the best idea to do so starting with Sevilla game.

Flavia
    This is not a game to rest players, it's Sevilla. They got 2 days to rest too. After this there's rayo and eibar, where some rotations will surely happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    This is not a game to rest players, it's Sevilla. They got 2 days to rest too. After this there's rayo and eibar, where some rotations will surely happen.
    I agree with this. Sevilla is one of those tough teams for us. We need to play almost all the best players. Other games rotate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    I hope a few players get a much needed rest. Sevilla sucks on the road and are due a beating. If we win it while atletico and Real draw we can consider la liga as good as wrapped up.
    Rest is not an option...wanted Guard of honor from RM players at Camp nou so...