Lliga | Round 27: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The ref was quite bad for Rayo. Kind of feel sorry for them, they can't seem to catch a break. But they do play risky football, which gaves ref-s the chance to see things differentley.

Darko

It's not like they stood a chance even without the two reds, and none of the offsides were blatant so nobody can really complain about that. Sometimes they go your way, sometimes they go against you.

PhilS

2nd goal was offside, and penalty on busquets with red card should not be given because busquets was in offside position, yes, its embarrasing

And lots of fouls were not called. I didn't really see the refereeing as being against Rayo. Barca gets away with offsides because they create so many chances and because they move so fast.

The referee seemed negligent, but nowhere near as much so as the Rayo "defense". I'm glad I didn't spend big bucks to go to this joke of a game, this was not La Liga at its best.

SKS-

Missed the live match, just finished a replay. Rayo had a couple decisions go against them that were pretty bad, and for a team like that going up against Barcelona it makes it nearly impossible. Regardless, at no point was the result in doubt, Rayo's makeshift backline was not going to keep out our attack for any-less than three goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans