User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lliga | Round 27: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 1-5

Gemusesuppe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ref was quite bad for Rayo. Kind of feel sorry for them, they can't seem to catch a break. But they do play risky football, which gaves ref-s the chance to see things differentley.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    2nd goal was offside, and penalty on busquets with red card should not be given because busquets was in offside position, yes, its embarrasing
    Well said. Decisions were bad for Rayo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not like they stood a chance even without the two reds, and none of the offsides were blatant so nobody can really complain about that. Sometimes they go your way, sometimes they go against you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2nd goal was offside, and penalty on busquets with red card should not be given because busquets was in offside position, yes, its embarrasing
    And lots of fouls were not called. I didn't really see the refereeing as being against Rayo. Barca gets away with offsides because they create so many chances and because they move so fast.

The referee seemed negligent, but nowhere near as much so as the Rayo "defense". I'm glad I didn't spend big bucks to go to this joke of a game, this was not La Liga at its best.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not true which makes it even more embarrassing
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed the live match, just finished a replay. Rayo had a couple decisions go against them that were pretty bad, and for a team like that going up against Barcelona it makes it nearly impossible. Regardless, at no point was the result in doubt, Rayo's makeshift backline was not going to keep out our attack for any-less than three goals.
    @llnsomnia (two L's!)

"Football is simple, but it is difficult to play simple" - Johan Cruijff