Lliga | Round 27: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikan

We struggle like hell to get where we are and drop points againt weak teams . My prediction for this game is 2:1 for Rayo .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho on Rayo:

"You can never be relaxed against Rayo. It will be an uncomfortable game."

"What I like about Rayo is their love to attack and their desire to complicate life for their opponent as close as possible to the area."

"I love Paco Jémez's philosophy. What Paco Jémez is doing deserves a lot of credit."

"Rayo continue to be a difficult team to play, and it has been four seasons that they have been playing good football in the top division, which is very commendable."

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Damn it Bartra left in Barcelona again, is it just me or things have completely gone south for him this season with Lucho ?

F

Flavia

Damn it Bartra left in Barcelona again, is it just me or things have completely gone south for him this season with Lucho ?

Pretty much. Just don't get why they didn't let him go in January.

Kuchi

the last time Rayo lost a game was 7 match days ago. msn should all start this game

All matches are important, we need MSN in all matches, as they seem to somehow get the 3 pts even if we have an off day. True but wrong:p

That being said, no way in hell MSN should start this one, we have to take care of our greatest asset, like we do with Iniesta or Busi, as they get a rest now and again.

Hell, i'd rest one against rayo, the other one against Eibar, maybe one and a half against Arsenal.

Devils

Every top team in the world lost this week no?

Hopefully we rise above the rest as usual. :)

BarçaBarça

but instead on rotating from the start and having a strong bench, would it be better to start with a stronger team, hopefully go 2/3 up THEN sub off some of the regs ?

I hope we will do it this way. MSN need rest soon - the magical "pneumatic compressor" they use to rest after games can't do it all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans