Lliga | Round 27: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Rayo is a good team offensively which leads to huge open space at the back. Can't see us not scoring a couple.

I

instinct

Well done boys.
Meanwhile in Paris...

Two players were at the sports centre today. Neymar was in Paris. That's 3 players. I'm waiting for you to complain in every single player thread.

PhilS

Gotta rotate, can't kill off all the super talent with so many more games yet to play. Surely Neymar has to sit this one. I'd also hold out Busquets and Alba.

Catalan Fan

Fatigue will be our biggest enemy, I think.

Yes it's a big factor over a long season.Last season was a monumental effort to achieve the Treble and to win two on the bounce would be historic.

I just wonder though, when we have these lack lustre games when it appears they aren't trying... how much is due to fatigue and how much is due to individuals just thinking "we've done enough" (to win the game).

It's not a complaint as such, I honestly don't know.

Also, rotations..... Enrique has proved he knows what he's doing so far, but instead on rotating from the start and having a strong bench, would it be better to start with a stronger team, hopefully go 2/3 up THEN sub off some of the regs ?

raskolnikov

I want Neymar and Suarez both to be benched to be honest, especially Suarez.
Messi should start just for those over the top passes since Rayo will give away space.
As far as im concerned we should rotate heavily the next few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans