When would you consider this season to be a success

When would you consider this season to be a success?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManusXavi

We don't know what the chances are of us being able to be good enough to win the Champions League after this year but when I look back on this season in future years, I will smile when I see >>> 2015-16 LaLiga and Copa del Rey double.
That will be a season to highlight - the clubs 7th domestic double
We are in a huge chance of doing this . . . .

Last edited:

Devils

If we win Liga then it will be a great season.

If we win Liga + Copa it will be an amazing season.

The repeat treble is too much for me. I don't expect the CL this year.

With Liga I will be very happy, if we manage Liga + Copa I will be overjoyed.

Because of particularly high expectations, I think we need a double (whichever) to be satisfied.

In pretty much any other year, winning the league means the season was a big success.

Darko

I already consider it a success.
The players and the staff are giving it their all and we're playing amazing football. We as fans can't ask for anything more than that.

Alik

I already consider it a success.
The players and the staff are giving it their all and we're playing amazing football. We as fans can't ask for anything more than that.

We can if we go on to lose all titles this season after having reacher CdR final and having such a lead in the league.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Depends, if RM somehow wins the CL, the season is ruined despite what other trophies we might win.

raki

I have no doubt that the double is in the bag.
The CL is another subject. There 3-4 teams who are contenders with Barça being the favourites.

dakt

I would be satisfied with "just" la liga title, but we can still dream right? After all we got a dream team players and with a bit of luck couple of trophies more could end up in our hands again.
But in the end all I want to see is good chemistry we have and amazing football we play. We are unique. The best!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If we win Liga then it will be a great season.

If we win Liga + Copa it will be an amazing season.

The repeat treble is too much for me. I don't expect the CL this year.

With Liga I will be very happy, if we manage Liga + Copa I will be overjoyed.

I can agree with this...

Every trophy is important, but nobody ever have managed to defend CL title. So... to be the first in something never being achieved is most important because it's in what only the greatest succeed! And this team is of those greatest...

BarçaBarça

[Copied to another thread]
Expecting back-to-back trebles was unrealistic, we can't justify being disappointed if we get the job done in the league, and maybe even the tough game against Sevilla. IMO this campaign has been a great succes if that happens.

We also have to think about the special negative circumstances under which the team performed in this campaign: A transfer-ban which meant that some players trained with us without playing (quite odd for any team) and a really weak bench with no real impact-subs besides Mathieu
(who always turn the game around :mathieu:).
RM has been quite weak in the first part of the season, and a bit chaotic, and we actually capitalized on that.

I hope we can keep ATM behind us in the league, our schedule looks fine, but our form-dip suggests that we will have a hard time killing the games early on.
But we have every chance - and it will be exiting to follow :barcascarf:

Last edited:

serghei

I've said it all along that the league is the most important every time. Only competition that is always won by the best team in that season.

Home of Barca Fans