Marcus Rashford

El Gato

Villarato!
Rashford is actually a better profile of a striker that both us and Barcelona would use. Not surprised by the rumors. Not gonna happen tho. If he progresses well, he should become a secondary option to Mbappe a few years down the line.

omidferoz

Rumors about Barcelona wanting him. Really great player with speed and technique. a bit expensive but could be a great suarez replacement.

Newcomer

Rumors about Barcelona wanting him. Really great player with speed and technique. a bit expensive but could be a great suarez replacement.

Good luck taking away an academy player, englishman and their star-in-the-making away from the richest club of England (and in the world).

Especially with all the Brexit situation, there is even less incentive to let a good, young english player go. They can let their highest earner rot on the bench, they can rival easily any offer for Rashford.

The player likes his current club and enjoy playing time, he could risk the fate of a Paco Alcacer at Barça. Not worth the hassle.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yep. He's starting regularly and will continue doing so if OGS gets the job permanently. Man Utd will offer him a huge new contract and he'll stay there.

Leo_Messi

The best option that the club can pursue when we are talking about players in his age group. By a considerable margin IMO. The kid has all the tools to become one of the best strikers out there.

Man Utd won't sell him though. However his contract expires next season although Man Utd have the option to renew with him until the summer of 2021.

I would definitely try to sign him though if Man Utd does not make the CL this season or if he wants out. Worth paying €80-100 million for.

Most proven of all the youngsters, familiar with the pressure at the elite level, proven himself at the highest level, amble potential for further growth etc. Love the fact that he is very quick. Not Adama Traoré levels of quickness but not too far away from it.

I have no idea how his personality is, whether he would be able to integrate in Spain but not heard about any trouble outside of the pitch with him and him being of Caribbean descent (most likely) probably has broaden his horizon and would make it easier for him to adapt in Spain or a foreign country, than say the likes of Rooney, Barkley etc.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

most overrated yougster in the world.

What exactly makes him overrated? Almost not talked about at all outside of the UK. Martial is the more hyped player yet has less to show for the hype and is 2 years older.

Which 21 year old attacker is better than him and more proven on the highest level and with a bigger potential, not named Mbappé?

If he had Messi and Alba by his side, he would be scoring goals for fun for us.

Givenchy

most overrated yougster in the world.

hes really not, he was playing well even under Mourinho

not sure hes Dembele/Sancho level of potential (Mbappe is another level entirely) and i still think Martial is the more talented of the two but Rashford is improving alot, i like his attitude also

hopefully he does fulfill his potential, at the next world cup Rashford-Kane duo would be great

Donatello

They can't play Lukaku, Martial & Rashford together, & I doubt any of them would be a willing to take a bench role.

One of them will leave most probably, don't know who though.

With that said, Rashford has the lowest odds of leaving, & Lukaku the highest.

Arizona Scott

They can't play Lukaku, Martial & Rashford together, & I doubt any of them would be a willing to take a bench role.

One of them will leave most probably, don't know who though.

With that said, Rashford has the lowest odds of leaving, & Lukaku the highest.

Yes Rashford is the last one they would let leave because he is England's next hope. (So publicity and a UK roster spot are extra factors in favor of United doing whatever to keep him.

I would not be totally surprised if Lukaku or Martial leave, but not surprised if they don't, they can afford wages for all 3 of them in two spots. Probably the only way one of these 2 leave is if they sprung for Kane or Sancho or one of the other really hot younger strikers and they are convinced they have upgraded.

This is mega money, corporate darling, Manchester United we are talking about.

Riordon

Lets see if he renew or not. Not so sure that he is as happy as people seem to think in Manchester. Being the first choice 9 for Barca is tempting for anyone.

I really like him as a player and would without hesitation pay 80m

Donatello

Lets see if he renew or not. Not so sure that he is as happy as people seem to think in Manchester. Being the first choice 9 for Barca is tempting for anyone.

I really like him as a player and would without hesitation pay 80m

I doubt utd will even listen anything below 100M for him. They are one of the richest clubs, not a selling club.

He would have to be CR7 2.0(in terms of fuss he created to leave), in order to move to Barca. And I don't think he is that kind of guy, or that impactful.

Last edited:

Donatello

Yes Rashford is the last one they would let leave because he is England's next hope. (So publicity and a UK roster spot are extra factors in favor of United doing whatever to keep him.

I would not be totally surprised if Lukaku or Martial leave, but not surprised if they don't, they can afford wages for all 3 of them in two spots. Probably the only way one of these 2 leave is if they sprung for Kane or Sancho or one of the other really hot younger strikers and they are convinced they have upgraded.

This is mega money, corporate darling, Manchester United we are talking about.

Lukaku out >> Sancho in.

Martial - Rashford - Sancho.

I think they already have same thing in mind, considering their interest in Sancho.

Home of Barca Fans