Marcus Rashford

Riordon

Club is falling to new lows if we are looking at this guy.

Why? Better option than Jovic, Gómez and the likes. I like Jovic but I have doubts about him. He looks like he wants to play in Messi’s position; not really a 9.
Gómez stats is completely underwhelming if you take his goals out

BarçaBarça

most overrated yougster in the world.

am i the only one who thinks he is bit overrated?

IMO he is one of the most underrated given his age, performances and not least his experience at the top level. In a world where every kid with a good streak during 6 months is called the next Mbappe/Kane/Salah, he actually has some seasons under his belt. And while he may not have been consistent during all seasons, he has still put in great performances, which shows his great potential. To clarify I'M not calling him the next Kane/Salah/Mbappe, but compared to other young CF's he is surprisingly less hyped in this forum, than he might deserves to be.

In the end availability also plays into it, and with a 1 year extension option for the club + extionsion-attempts he seems a bit unrealistic. But Barca should definitely give it a go, imo.

Arizona Scott

IMO he is one of the most underrated given his age, performances and not least his experience at the top level. In a world where every kid with a good streak during 6 months is called the next Mbappe/Kane/Salah, he actually has some seasons under his belt. And while he may not have been consistent during all seasons, he has still put in great performances, which shows his great potential. To clarify I'M not calling him the next Kane/Salah/Mbappe, but compared to other young CF's he is surprisingly less hyped in this forum, than he might deserves to be.

In the end availability also plays into it, and with a 1 year extension option for the club + extionsion-attempts he seems a bit unrealistic. But Barca should definitely give it a go, imo.

I agree we should make a run at him, if more realistically it is to cooperate with his agent so United has to pay double premium, also taking them off the market for other targets both clubs might have.

I really don't see this young English darling leaving United. United can't let him go for publicity and brand reasons, and given the fluidity of their management the owners will give the player whatever he wants (overstepping manangers wishes if need be) before allowing him to leave.

Rashford is probably playing along (entertaining other elite clubs like Barca) until he gets his Sanchez deal.

Givenchy

I agree we should make a run at him, if more realistically it is to cooperate with his agent so United has to pay double premium, also taking them off the market for other targets both clubs might have.

I really don't see this young English darling leaving United. United can't let him go for publicity and brand reasons, and given the fluidity of their management the owners will give the player whatever he wants (overstepping manangers wishes if need be) before allowing him to leave.

Rashford is probably playing along (entertaining other elite clubs like Barca) until he gets his Sanchez deal.

wasn't Martial supposed to be a #9? i think hes more talented than Rashford and is more likely to leave at some point

BenRobbins

I think he is carrying a knock after that liverpool game he limped through last weekend. Not been running at people or been very mobile. He has been playing because we would have to play a 17 year old upfront otherwise so fair play to him.

Home of Barca Fans