Marcus Rashford

clemente

Damn he's actually becoming not a shit player, still would never want him, the english flag in this team just makes no sense.

Givenchy

If he carries on like this, Mbappe is gonna be in his rearview mirror.

I still think Mbappe has the higher ceiling but yeah, Rashford is performing on the big stages and in a much tougher league. Greenwood is also one to watch if he stops fucking about off the pitch.

United might actually get somewhere in this CL

serghei

I still think Mbappe has the higher ceiling but yeah, Rashford is performing on the big stages and in a much tougher league. Greenwood is also one to watch if he stops fucking about off the pitch.

United might actually get somewhere in this CL

I don't see it. Both are basically the same type of explosive fast player who can bang in a lot of goals. Who does it more often and against superior opponents is gonna be better than the other and for good reason.

Falcao

Mbappe definitely has a higher ceiling and for my money is just about still the best young player in the world. But he?s in danger of stagnating massively playing in that crap league with teammates that have huge egos and don?t work hard.

Laplacian

Turning into a monster. People laughed when I said Manchester United could seriously give Barcelona a run for their money last season and called me a "EPL clown", but some of the talent on that team is ridiculous. Greenwood/Rashford will seriously be household names when it comes to naming "world class" players a few years from now. I never rated Rashford, but he has seriously exploded since 2019 in quality.

Only thing holding them back is bad squad building and coaching.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
On the same level of talent as Mbappe ����, he's a quality player though, will be top class.

I don't think he's any worse than Mbappe. He was consistently more impressive whenever the two played against each other. Mbappe is playing in a far easier league too.

Jenks

I don't think Rashford is in the same league as Mbappe, as much as I would like that to be true.

Laplacian

People go over the top for rash now lmao. Mbappe? I would put fati in the line up before rashford right now

Because he's actually good now? His production has blown up since the start of 2019/2020, he's a genuine quality player now. Like seriously, 17 league goals and 7 assists is a remarkable achievement at the age of 22 considering he had a pretty fucked up injury. If Mbappe played in the EPL for a team that plays as bad as United i guarantee you his stats wouldn't be far off from Rashford's. Like quite literally the top scorer in the league had 23 goals...

Like I'm genuinely convinced people are going off reputation now rather than watching the current form of players. Like Rashford is producing at a rate comparable to Harry Kane, Salah, Sadio Mane, and Auba but because he was a "meme" for quite awhile people are unwilling to say that last season he was just as good as them in the league. Mbappe is not some god compared to Rashford, right now what they produce on the pitch is seriously quite similar.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans