Marcus Rashford

Riordon

Marcus Rashford is top class and those denying it don't know about football. I was really hoping we would go for him when his contract was close to expiring two years ago.

fergus90

Rashford is definitely man of the moment right now on and off the pitch. But he does go through periods of being pretty ineffective.

Laplacian

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he may be inconsistent, but the main thing holding him back and his teammates is the awful recruitment (which leads to haphazardous lineups), and the god awful manager they have right now. You know, the manager that's only there because of his history with the club.

Morten

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he may be inconsistent, but the main thing holding him back and his teammates is the awful recruitment (which leads to haphazardous lineups), and the god awful manager they have right now. You know, the manager that's only there because of his history with the club.

He is only still there because of a few good runs of form, and the fact that he is a legend, if you look at his entire period it hasnt really been great.

slicknick

What on Earth is wrong with this guy? I know United are really bad lately but this guy has been playing like a Norwich player in the making, and has been for quite some time, sadly

TheStig

He was always overrated because he's English and they overhype every player from United. This is his level.

Zidane82

What on Earth is wrong with this guy? I know United are really bad lately but this guy has been playing like a Norwich player in the making, and has been for quite some time, sadly

It is the whole team though .. ..it happens when you have a poor manager .
Look at Liverpool and ManC - virtually every player plays above their level

Last edited:

Laplacian

He was always overrated because he's English and they overhype every player from United. This is his level.

He is not rated at all lol, I'd say he was underrated over the past 2 years. Rashford was pulling in 30 G/A numbers for a good 2 years. He pulled out about 22 goals (I think 17 in the league) back in 2019/2020, that is really good. like Sadio Mane numbers. His overall play was improving too in terms of dribbling and playmaking. What you're seeing now isn't the Rashford from 2019 and 2020, he's a husk of the player I watched. I don't know what happened, what's going on, but his form has taken a nosedive and he's now playing like a championship player. But make no mistake, this isn't "his level", or at the very least isn't the level he's been playing at for the past 3-4 years.

Hate it when it people look at a player at his worst and make takes like yours. I don't know if he's going to recover or if he's going to remain like this forever, but don't revise history and act like he's been like this since always and pull off the "only rated because hes english and plays for united" BS.

Mateka

No goals in 10.
Looks bored.
New system?
Ronaldo arrival?
Distractions elsewhere?

If Rangnick can sort it, he will get a good striker back. But does he want to, preferring the ageing Ronaldo and Cavani to Rashford and Greenwood ?

Home of Barca Fans