Marcus Rashford

Total-Football

I honestly don't see the hype every time i see him. Better than his age, sure .. Useful, that too .. Potential starter for a good team, yes .. But until now he didn't show that trademark touch that all world class attakcers have. Other than explosiveness and good mouvements of course. Affaire à suivre

slicknick

I honestly don't see the hype every time i see him. Better than his age, sure .. Useful, that too .. Potential starter for a good team, yes .. But until now he didn't show that trademark touch that all world class attakcers have. Other than explosiveness and good mouvements of course. Affaire à suivre

Agreed....He is good, but far from a future world beater (but he is GOOD, that I'd give him)

Falcao

Thing is he's still learning to be a 9, in his youth days he was more of a wideman. He has a lot to work on still but I think what's exciting is that he is always so positive in his play. It reminds me of when Cristiano Ronaldo was starting at United, he also used to make a lot of mistakes but was always exciting to watch. Mbappe looks like a natural though and probably is the best young talent this generation.

clemente

Everyone is going crazy about him finishing that goal yesterday but it was so slow and the defence with keeper was so slow to react, its absurd how easily english players get hyped.

slicknick

Just scored a great free-kick goal to help Man U take the lead agaist Celta...Never really get impressed by English players that easily but this kid is properly good

BarçaBarça

We need to take a look at this guy. He is the famous kind of "market opportunity":
- His contract expires in 2020. Same year as Eriksen who people consider realistic to get because of his contract.
- He plays a true number 9. All agree that the strikers market isn't as strong as winger/midfield for example.
- He is young and his potential is still undecided.
- He has performed consistently in one of the strongest leagues.
- He has performed and made space for himself through difficult managers and in a club with even more pressure/attention/mad fanbase than ours.

The cons: 1) Maybe he is a Manchester United romantic who believes he can bring them to CL and PL-greatness again. 2) Manchester United will offer him more money than us. 3) It will still be a difficult transfer, because Manchester will do anything to keep him and probably won't sell this summer, and maybe not even next winter even if we cut a deal with him (6 months before he expires).

Dave Saves

We need to take a look at this guy. He is the famous kind of "market opportunity":
- His contract expires in 2020. Same year as Eriksen who people consider realistic to get because of his contract.
- He plays a true number 9. All agree that the strikers market isn't as strong as winger/midfield for example.
- He is young and his potential is still undecided.
- He has performed consistently in one of the strongest leagues.
- He has performed and made space for himself through difficult managers and in a club with even more pressure/attention/mad fanbase than ours.

The cons: 1) Maybe he is a Manchester United romantic who believes he can bring them to CL and PL-greatness again. 2) Manchester United will offer him more money than us. 3) It will still be a difficult transfer, because Manchester will do anything to keep him and probably won't sell this summer, and maybe not even next winter even if we cut a deal with him (6 months before he expires).

The club has a 1 year option on the contract. He is basically tied up till 2021.

FCBfan22

English players from EPL are currently almost impossible to obtain because of the pending Brexit, since the number of foreign players will likely be reduced in the future. Just saying again.

Nothanks

mind you we will be stuck with 1 less foreign spot in the team for atleast 5 years with him needing to earn a spanish passport after brexit

i rather take my chances on cheap south american talent

Donatello

The club has a 1 year option on the contract. He is basically tied up till 2021.

I don't watch UTD but isn't this true that him, Martial & Lukaku can't play together.

If that's the case, I would love to have either of Martial or Rashford, as long as we get them for reasonable money.

BarçaBarça

Ahh, I missed that. It changes the situation quite a bit, of course. Damn, I kind of like him, but again - if you really bet on him (like Mourinho didn't), he will have no reason to leave, and probably make United great again..

BenRobbins

Neil Custis thinks Real will make a 100 million bid for rashford in the summer :lol:

There have always been rumours Perez loves him but i think thats all it is.

Home of Barca Fans