Marcus Rashford

BenRobbins

I dont actually know if hes any good, its such a confusing one. At times he looks class and unstoppable, then for long periods absolutely useless.

For England he is always very good and usually our best player, but for United alot of the time he is so bad. Im thinking it is down to the setup and lack of tactics and cohesion going forward at United why he looks so bad.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
If he's bad for United he'd be bad here. Seen him play a few times thought he was total trash in his decision making especially against packed defences. Would be good on counters with demeble and Messi though.

Falcao

I think he's very good but there's still a little bit of confusion about where best to play him. For me he's a wing forward from the left hand side. But in England there has been a massive clamour to play him as a number 9.

Vahue

A mediocre player with a low football IQ. Would suck big time at Barca, United (Europa League) is his level.

BarçaBarça

He just extended :cry::cry::cry:
He would have been a great option for us :angry:

But English clubs and especially United will always overpay for English, homegrown players. Rumoured 17M€/year incl. variables (don't know how attainable).

Judoman

He just extended :cry::cry::cry:
He would have been a great option for us :angry:

But English clubs and especially United will always overpay for English, homegrown players. Rumoured 17M€/year incl. variables (don't know how attainable).

17 mil?!

De Light s salary looks a lot nicer now..

abbbs97

Dont understand how some people wanted him here. He's overrated and expensive. Not worth it at all. Even United fans are angry that they've extended his contract and with a huge wage increase.

BenRobbins

I have seen it rumored from everything between 180-300 a week.

I think the more reliable reports have it at 200 a week with big bonuses if he reaches certain targets which i imagine would be quite hard to get.

He needs to really step up now if hes going to be worth it, his end to the season just gone was horrible.

EdmondDantes

Dont understand how some people wanted him here. He's overrated and expensive. Not worth it at all. Even United fans are angry that they've extended his contract and with a huge wage increase.

Same. He's a bit like a Welbeck 2.0. Only skinnier and not injury prone but with the same scoring droughts.

Home of Barca Fans