Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gianni Infantino

Flavia
    Infantino is also a rm socio? Just like Blatter?

Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Great, now Real will get their transfer ban lifted soon. Another madridista as president.
    Source about it?

Can't remember Infantino for claiming himself as a Madridista...

Best midfielder around
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    He's a Madrid socio right? They must be celebrating now. Transfer ban to be lifted soon.
    Not sure if he's an official socio, but I've seen him praising and sharing his feelings for them many times in the past.

Not to mention all the former RM people that backed his campaign... Dodgy people all over the place. Nothing is going to change.

Last edited by ThwiX; 26th February 2016 at 04:39 PM.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Terrifying sight
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Best midfielder around
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    Terrifying sight
    Sorry, bro. Just having to find that picture with Figo, Mou etc. in it, ruined my Friday.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    What great and worthy choices for most popular sport in the World. Continuity of corrupt Swiss clique or a sheikh from a country with no football culture.

This all goes under radar but I don't think many realize the consequences of having such people at the top.

What happened to hundreds of honest and trustworthy former football legends?
    Who are these fuckfaces trying to bully their way and hijack the organization that is supposed to represent the game we all love.

So disappointed...

It is good to have a European in charge, rather than someone from a part of the world where this sport hardly matters.

This guy would have to be an improvement. But the global player's union is right, there is no valid reason for the national federations to have total control, with no votes for the players or clubs. And there is no reason for every "nation" to get an equal vote.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    What happened to hundreds of honest and trustworthy former football legends?
    Since when Technocracy is the way to go in such organiation?

hmmm something's fishy there

Ugh, that's an ugly picture.

People will continue to talk about Uefalona though.

Great, now Real will get their transfer ban lifted soon. Another madridista as president.
    They cant really overturn it if they were banned under the same circumstances as barca. If they did there would be countless law suits coming at them from barca and the parents of the kids here who were banned

Quote Originally Posted by frog-fcb View Post
    They cant really overturn it if they were banned under the same circumstances as barca. If they did there would be countless law suits coming at them from barca and the parents of the kids here who were banned
    But they can suspend it for as long as they can.

the good:

- He is much younger than Blatter, more willing for reforms, changings, use of new technologies

- He is much more interested in football/sports as Blatter (Blatter didn't ****** care about football itself..)

- He's Europan, means he will care a lot about Europan football I hope..

- He doesn't talk as much as Blatter

Yuck.
    Puyol #5