Gianni Infantino

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's a Madrid socio right? They must be celebrating now. Transfer ban to be lifted soon.

Not sure if he's an official socio, but I've seen him praising and sharing his feelings for them many times in the past.

Not to mention all the former RM people that backed his campaign... Dodgy people all over the place. Nothing is going to change.

148031_54_news_hub_135217_656x500.jpg

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What great and worthy choices for most popular sport in the World. Continuity of corrupt Swiss clique or a sheikh from a country with no football culture.

This all goes under radar but I don't think many realize the consequences of having such people at the top.

What happened to hundreds of honest and trustworthy former football legends?
Who are these fuckfaces trying to bully their way and hijack the organization that is supposed to represent the game we all love.

So disappointed...

PhilS

It is good to have a European in charge, rather than someone from a part of the world where this sport hardly matters.

This guy would have to be an improvement. But the global player's union is right, there is no valid reason for the national federations to have total control, with no votes for the players or clubs. And there is no reason for every "nation" to get an equal vote.

frog-fcb

Great, now Real will get their transfer ban lifted soon. Another madridista as president.

They cant really overturn it if they were banned under the same circumstances as barca. If they did there would be countless law suits coming at them from barca and the parents of the kids here who were banned

aaron101

They cant really overturn it if they were banned under the same circumstances as barca. If they did there would be countless law suits coming at them from barca and the parents of the kids here who were banned

But they can suspend it for as long as they can.

iniesta_8

the good:

- He is much younger than Blatter, more willing for reforms, changings, use of new technologies

- He is much more interested in football/sports as Blatter (Blatter didn't ****** care about football itself..)

- He's Europan, means he will care a lot about Europan football I hope..

- He doesn't talk as much as Blatter

Home of Barca Fans