Favorite La Liga manager?

Favorite La Liga manager?

• Total voters

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You can't blame Paco for that result. They were a better team until they were 2 players down.

I can and will. He did nothing to prevent that scoreline. They just kept attacking like fucking morons. Hope they get relegated because of their goal difference. Someone ask him then how funny it was to bend over and concede 10 of those goals in one game.

Messi983

Yes.

I can and will. He did nothing to prevent that scoreline. They just kept attacking like fucking morons. Hope they get relegated because of their goal difference. Someone ask him then how funny it was to bend over and concede 10 of those goals in one game.

It's head to head against direct rival(s) for relegation not goal difference that maters.

They would very likely lose at Bernabeu even if they had 11 players but I prefer Rayo's attacking aproach over the likes of Asspanyol who get there with their pants down and are losing by 3 or 4 goals in 20 minutes. Rayo just can't defend (yes, this is also on Jemez but at the same time they can't get better players for defense with their financial limitations) even with 11 players not to mention being 2 down for an hour.

F

Flavia

How can you have a "fav" yet vote for more than one ? Rubbish lol.

Paco tries to play football, so I go him.Plus, they play in a weird and small 3 sided stadium which I find quite amusing.

You fuckers who voted for Simione should bow your heads in shame btw, shocking ! :lol:

Why shocking? Before Simeone, atletico was rm's punching bag. He turned that around. Competition is good.

Catalan Fan

[MENTION=13291]Cule4life[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION], was just kidding ! ;)

He's obviously done wonders there, I was at Camp Nou when they got the 1-1 to win la liga and they were roundly applauded for what they had achieved and rightly so.

The only gripe I would have of his team is that they are overly physical at times.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Turns out I can add more options from desktop and I did so and added 2 votes for Gracia and 1 for Abelardo as per being mentioned here.

Darko

No love for Emery?
His teams always give us a good game, despite selling their best players every year.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Simeone. I don't like his team but I do like their competition and they've got the better of the their disgusting city rivals a lot since he took over.

PhilS

The one I admire is Cholo. His teams know what to do, their organization and work is quite impressive. His players all buy in to the team concept. His best players leave, but then they just successfully incorporate new additions.

Admiring is different from liking. The Cholo style is not pretty, the entertainment value is not great. I think ATM has been a top 5 in the world team for a few years in a row now, and that is just incredible given the advantages of the clubs that are so much bigger.

Home of Barca Fans