barcelona-vs-sevilla-liga-bbva.jpg

FC Barcelona vs Sevilla FC
Camp Nou
La Liga Jornada 26
Sunday, 28th March 2016
20.30 CET​

Time to make another payback

raskolnikov

I hope a few players get a much needed rest. Sevilla sucks on the road and are due a beating. If we win it while atletico and Real draw we can consider la liga as good as wrapped up.

aaron101

MSN needs rest. We should be more focused on UCL than La Liga since we have a big lead. Our main goal is to defend our UCL trophy. Rotation is the key to this year's treble repeat. Rest Suarez and sub him on for Neymar.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Players having two days off after the Arsenal game. Must've been ages since they had that much rest.

khaled_a_d

MSN needs rest. We should be more focused on UCL than La Liga since we have a big lead. Our main goal is to defend our UCL trophy. Rotation is the key to this year's treble repeat. Rest Suarez and sub him on for Neymar.

Rayo,Eibar & Getafe are the games to rest our plyars .not Sevilla

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

That would be awful. I agree that some players need rest but it would be wrong to think we got La Liga in the bag. Do not get me wrong, I am sure we will win the league but only if we continue to get the business done. Especially the home games have to be won so that we will be allowed to lose points in tough away games.
I like to see either Neymar or Suarez rested for this one but it would be understandable if all 3 play again. Some guys in defense and midfield will be rotated for sure.

Gaudi

We should go with full squad and then rest. This could be THE week as Madrid teams play each other.

barcafan161

Be completely foolish to think la liga is done, the league is still very important so resting the front three isn't in play for a while yet.

vlad

well, enrique can afford to rest one player from front three almost every match until now, in la liga of course. Sevilla has really bad away form

FC B

More rotating should be done from now in La Liga but I'm not sure it's the best idea to do so starting with Sevilla game.

F

Flavia

This is not a game to rest players, it's Sevilla. They got 2 days to rest too. After this there's rayo and eibar, where some rotations will surely happen.

FinBarcelonafan

This is not a game to rest players, it's Sevilla. They got 2 days to rest too. After this there's rayo and eibar, where some rotations will surely happen.

I agree with this. Sevilla is one of those tough teams for us. We need to play almost all the best players. Other games rotate.

lovebarca

I hope a few players get a much needed rest. Sevilla sucks on the road and are due a beating. If we win it while atletico and Real draw we can consider la liga as good as wrapped up.

Rest is not an option...wanted Guard of honor from RM players at Camp nou so...:blush::rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans