Lliga | Round 26: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neimax

If I were Lucho I'd rest Suárez against Rayo, then play MSN against Eibar where Neymar should take his 5th yellow card. Maybe substitute Messi if the matches are decided (although thats not very likely).

vlad

If we win our next 2 away games and Atletico slip up to either Sociedad or Valencia well then it's time to give proper rest to most of the players who started today.

As in not seeing them until the champions league games. Sandro, Munir, Adriano, Barta, Vermaelen etc should all be given the end of the league campaign starting.

Who cares about the record. Once we have surpassed Real Madrids record. That should be enough.

cmon dude, every week i can read on forum "ou this is a must win match and after that it will be easy" relax, now its easy with 8 points from 2nd atletico, there is CL also, if team will be tired because of that "must win matches" even with huge point gap, there is little chance to defend CL title

Barcadub

cmon dude, every week i can read on forum "ou this is a must win match and after that it will be easy" relax, now its easy with 8 points from 2nd atletico, there is CL also, if team will be tired because of that "must win matches" even with huge point gap, there is little chance to defend CL title

I think a 10 point gap or more would be enough to rest the majority of our players.

I think we have enough quality on the bench to get results.

raskolnikov

Very good win and amazing fee kick. The team is obviously tired. Time to rotate heavily next games until Villarreal away. We need to work on heaving a fit team in 5 weeks, with the lead we have over Atletico and Real we can afford this.

barcanuck

What's interesting is that Sevilla has been really stiff competition for us. Super cup 5-4 needed overtime. First la liga let 2-1 loss then today 2-1 win which in a tow legged theoretical match it would mean overtime again. Copa final awaits to settle it all.

They are our feeder team after all and we have given them almost 100 million with Dani, Keita, Adriano, Rakitic and Vidal being sold to us. Just wanted it give them some credit for being top notch competition. Hope they win the Europa again.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think this shows how tough the copa final will be.

Definitely. Sevilla are a formidable opponent that requires Barcelona playing at an extremely high level to emerge victorious.

Copa Del Rey & Spanish Super Cup still ahead against them. Hopefully Sevilla do not win Europa and be forced to potentially face them in the UEFA Super Cup as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans