Lliga | Round 26: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimilan

Sevilla is without Krychowiak, Banega and most likely Vitolo. A no-can-do to take any point anyway. 4-0 for Barca!

EdmondDantes

I hope the boys were given a day or two off. We need those 3 points and Sevilla are always tough. Sergi, Arda, Vidal and Matty should be looking to get some meaningful minutes here.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sevilla is without Krychowiak, Banega and most likely Vitolo. A no-can-do to take any point anyway. 4-0 for Barca!

Last time you moaned about missing half players and then some of them miraculously turned up and you won.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,10]
Bravo
0-0-Pique>Bartra-0-Mathieu-0-0
Vidal-0-0-0-0-0-Alba>Vermaelen
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Iniesta-0-0-0-Arda-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

MSN to play, Mascherano, Alves rested.
Busi had a knock and Iniesta needs to be used carefully.

Antimilan

No, really, Krycho (our best DM since... arguably the best ever) and Banega (no Banega no Party!) are 100% missing, one due to injury the other due to suspension. Vitolo is in doubt due to hamstring issues... and he is a very important part of the team, especially now that he is in a great form lately.

Also Bojan, I moaned at that time because it really was half of the team missing... you can see the lineups of that match, and only 1 of them came back but only as a sub, so still not 100%. Anyway that was an extremely lucky win... that Neymar miss from one post to the other was hilarious!

Nucky

Must win match.. Madrid derby is up this weekend.. Wich means if we win against Sevilla we could extend the lead in the league.. I hope the derby ends 1-1 or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans