Players reactions after win in London

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi, Busquets, Alves, Suarez and Mascheranoreactions after 2-0 win vs Arsenal.

n4t5ia.jpg

Dani Alves

"We’re very happy with the way the game went. But we also know there is still another game to play at the Camp Nou".

"What really motivates us is being able to play in games like this wearing the Barça shirt".

Luis Suárez

“Stats are there to be broken. What we do is play football, do what we have to do and get results. Now we have to focus on our league matches and when the time comes, finish off this game.”

xnw8xk.jpg

Catalan Fan

Enrique, the players and us all know that generally speaking teams get tired against us in the last 20 mins or so ? We see it time and time again, that they cannot keep up the tempo/pressing for 90 mins and we usually finish the stronger team and exploit them in the latter stages, right ?

This is what Wenger said yesterday, after the game...

"It is disappointing because I knew Barcelona would tire in the last 20 minutes", he's a seasoned and successful manager, but wtf ?

I did mention this last night, but I still can't get my head around it.

EDIT; 66% possession last night, and we gonna tire in last 20 ? lol

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't try understanding Wenger :)

I also think that opponents tire after a while but more importantly they lose mental focus (which is exactly what Arsenal did on that counter we scored).

It really sums up Wenger's Arsenal well.

Catalan Fan

Yeah, I think the physical tiredness leads to the lack of concentration which in turn leads to chances.But it really doesn't apply to us in the last 20 mins of games.

Ok.... he's odd, I'll say no more :cheers:

Home of Barca Fans