Mahmoud Dahoud

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He's an interesting player too. Although somehow I think we'll just try to sign Coutinho and put all our eggs in one basket.

We will, remember Barto wanted to get Pogba, he'll go for another big name now after Arda and Gomes experiment didn't quite worked out to put it mildly.

khaled_a_d

I know there is a lot of hype about him but anyone watched him regularly? wasn't there is a guy who is fan of Borussia Mönchengladbach in the forum?

Yannik

I know there is a lot of hype about him but anyone watched him regularly? wasn't there is a guy who is fan of Borussia Mönchengladbach in the forum?

I watch BuLi every matchday but with the kick-off times it's impossible to keep up with every game and player. I really can't say a lot about Dahoud, but I browsed the Gladbach forum and copied the link, you might try to rightclick>translate it.

http://forum.borussia.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47353&start=4520

Basically the general agreement is that he was in poor form in the first half of the season, but has come back on track the past few games and is closing in on his former best. There's also the odd comment standing out that is exagerating heavily, calling his performances masterpieces aswell as the odd critic that says that Dahoud hasn't convinced him so far, but both opinions are not being agreed with by the rest of the forum. It's generally a very positive feedback but nothing over the top excited.

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

He is a young Talent and hasn´t been that good this season.I thought People on here wanted a Player that could step right into the Team.

SeloBarca

He is a young Talent and hasn´t been that good this season.I thought People on here wanted a Player that could step right into the Team.

Problem is theres 0 players under age 25 that is available.
We missed all the chances.
Veratti, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Kroos, Modric and so on.
I Think it will be even worse next year, and alot of things will break down in the club and among the players after this season.
Its one of the worst crisis weve had since Gaspart

Home of Barca Fans