Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

• Jamaica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barcanuck

Will one of MSN Conquer America in the biggest Copa America ever?

copa-draw-allgroups-eng

For the final 8 groups A & B cross over and groups C & D cross over.

So potentially we can have a Leo vs Luis battle or a Bravo vs Luis.

Groups are set up nicely for the best possible teams to get out of their groups, no surprise there as they want the stadiums sold out.

Final 8 should have USA, Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador/Peru, Mexico, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Higuain will choke again with Dybala sitting on the bench. I just know it. His Napoli form doesn't mean shit to me, he's a different player for Argentina.

Uruguay can get far with that Godin-Gimenez partnership and Suarez in the form of his life. Chile without Sampaoli? Meh. Brazil? Lol. You wouldn't think one of those NT's could get a worse coach than Tata, but they're close.

All in all, I hope for a Uruguay-Argentina final. Suarez vs. Messi with Messi finally getting some silverware for his NT.

Last edited:

BrazilFan

I doubt Brazil will even send a full strength side. Just send the Olympic team and a few players on the brink of a call up. I know Neymar wants to play both this and the Olympics but he shouldn't.

aaron101

Argentina have so many strikers but lack players in midfield. In striker position they have Aguero, Higuain, Correa, Vietto and Dybala. I wonder when will Icardi get his chance.

Hardy

I think this is last chance for Messi to win something with NT at least from "The men role". I don't see this team reaching again the World cup final in Russian.

aaron101

I think this is last chance for Messi to win something with NT at least from "The men role". I don't see this team reaching again the World cup final in Russian.

Messi is only 28. He still has 1 or maybe 2 Copa America in him. Dybala will be world class striker by then.

bismp

Messi is only 28. He still has 1 or maybe 2 Copa America in him. Dybala will be world class striker by then.
I don't get why people think that Dybala will be an important factor of the Russia WC.He had prime Aguero and Di Maria by his side in Brazil,but they failed to perform.

Brazil didn't win the 2006 tournament,even though they had a team full of legends,so i don't see how Dybala can make such a difference.

What Argentina needs is Tata and most of the old players to leave ASAP.If they do that,they barely have time to build a team that will be favourite in 2018.

Last edited:

BrazilFan

Is Messi even playing in this? I was under the impression Tata will not take a full strength squad. In fact I read most of the other South American coaches mention they will used this as an opportunity to test out youngsters.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is Messi even playing in this? I was under the impression Tata will not take a full strength squad. In fact I read most of the other South American coaches mention they will used this as an opportunity to test out youngsters.

I think you've got this and the Olympics mixed up.

barcanuck

Um Wutt?? That was the Olympics. Of course he is playing this.

BrazilFan

I was under the impression that most of the South American coaches wasn't taking this Copa seriously. I figure Tata would do the same. I know I read Chile and Paraguay might test out youngsters and Dunga might used the Olympic team.

Nucky

Argentina are my favorites here.. Brazil was too till I saw the line up for Copa.. A lot star players missing, specially the fact Neymar won't be there means trouble for Brazil.. I'll support Brazil also but doubt they will do anything..

Home of Barca Fans