Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

• Jamaica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barcanuck

Because we are the biggest audience. Fair enough, it's a bit different with a Copa America since there's no European teams, but it should be possible to at least schedule it so the popular NTs like Argentina play earlier. They know a shitload of people follow players like Messi etc. It's disgusting that all their games are played in the middle of the night over here.

Haha this is funny. BTW the last Copa America in Chile had similar kick off times. Watching footy in the morning is a blessing.

barcanuck

lol@ that penalty.

How can you put a Mexican referee at an American game?

Time to brutally invade Colombia.

This mickey mouse cup is already on it's way to corruption. Only Spanish language TV stations picked up the Copa rights in USA and Canada. Part of me thinks Mexicans are pissed English speaking channels avoided it and are now going to work over the USA.

Last years Copa America in Chile was a gong show as well. World Football is trying to bring back the memories of Korea World Cup debacle.

Jenks

It is kind of odd but also heart-warming to see Jurgen Klinsmann singing the star-spangled banner. Who would have thought back in the 90's that the German football hero would become an American soccer legend 20 years later?

Let'a not get carried away. Most of the fans seem to want rid of him.

F

Flavia

Can't believe I watched the 2nd half of Brazil - Ecuador. What a waste of time. Awful.

xXKonan

Brazil's Midfield was just pure dog crap today.

Elías, Casemiro, Renato Augusto :facepalm: is this really the best Brazil can come up with? I mean sure Injuries and Prioritizing the Olympics don't help But man I haven't seen a Midfield three be this poor Technicality wise in awhile.

Casemiro? Poor on the ball and just Utterly laughable Passing range and without a Proper ball playing CMs in Front him he's useless at trying to build up plays due to being so limited.

Elias? Misplaced passes constantly through out the game and doesn't offer much just like Casemiro in the Build up.

Renato? Seemed like all he did was nothing but Back passing for most of the match.

BrazilFan

Can't believe I watched the 2nd half of Brazil - Ecuador. What a waste of time. Awful.

Not surprising. We only play one good half under Dunga. Once the opposition coach figures out Dunga predictable tactics. We turn to shit. It doesn't help when we continue to start Elias and Renato Augusto

BrazilFan

Brazil's Midfield was just pure dog crap today.

Elías, Casemiro, Renato Augusto :facepalm: is this really the best Brazil can come up with? I mean sure Injuries and Prioritizing the Olympics don't help But man I haven't seen a Midfield three be this poor Technicality wise in awhile.

Casemiro? Poor on the ball and just Utterly laughable Passing range and without a Proper ball playing CMs in Front him he's useless at trying to build up plays due to being so limited.

Elias? Misplaced passes constantly through out the game and doesn't offer much just like Casemiro in the Build up.

Renato? Seemed like all he did was nothing but Back passing for most of the match.

Casemiro did what he was supposed to IMO. Protect the back 4.

The other two scrubs have no business on the NT and haven't for a long time but there Dunga boys. Consistently poor or average and get rewarded with another start.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So Pastore, Banega and Lavezzi are out for the group stages. Messi will miss the game against Chile, and that useless Biglia guy is injured, but Tata will not call in a replacement in hope that he will get ready for some of the later games. Again, Tata... :facepalm:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't think anyone bats an eye on this trophy. It is more like a glorified friendlies if you ask me.

Home of Barca Fans