Hello Everyone :)

BarçaBarça

Hi everyone :)

I have been reading on this forum for years, but now I have decided to join the discussion.

I have been a barca-fan all my life - and followed them since I could in the 00's, but it intensified in the Guardiola-era, and since there I have watched most of the games.

I'm exited to take part, both in the nice and well-considered views on squad-depth, playing style and management, but also the joy of victory just after the games or bitterness of defeat (of which there isn't much of lately).

I'll try to stay out of the hype-part of "must-buy" players, but who knows - since I started playing FM maybe I'll occasionally throw in a inconsidered view about some random youngster I haven't really watched.

Anyway, looking forward to follow barca with you guys! :wave:

Kragod

Hi everyone :)

I have been reading on this forum for years, but now I have decided to join the discussion.

I have been a barca-fan all my life - and followed them since I could in the 00's, but it intensified in the Guardiola-era, and since there I have watched most of the games.

I'm exited to take part, both in the nice and well-considered views on squad-depth, playing style and management, but also the joy of victory just after the games or bitterness of defeat (of which there isn't much of lately).

I'll try to stay out of the hype-part of "must-buy" players, but who knows - since I started playing FM maybe I'll occasionally throw in a inconsidered view about some random youngster I haven't really watched.

Anyway, looking forward to follow barca with you guys! :wave:

Im guessing you want Erikssen to come to Barca one day? :)

BarçaBarça

Im guessing you want Erikssen to come to Barca one day? :)

Hahaha - no, don't worry :) I don't think he is there yet, and I'm not sure he ever will be.
But of course - as a dane - I'm glad he is doing well in Tottenham.

No, I'm a bigger fan of Isco or Verratti for this barca side - they would be better options as I see it, although none of them will ever come.

Home of Barca Fans