User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Andreas Christensen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Chelsea set to buy Rüdiger from Roma for mad money. Place a cheeky bid on AC if that happens
    mad money for Rudiger? I'd rather keep Zouma and Ake

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
    mad money for Rudiger? I'd rather keep Zouma and Ake
    He was sold to Bournemouth just recently.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    Yeah, Christensen is a lot better than Rüdiger. Anyone at this point should be submitting 20m bids because Chelsea opbviously have no clue what's going on.
    I read that they also want another CB after they get Rudiger.

I think what Conte wants is two players for every position that can help cope with the EPL and Europe. but I can't see Christensen sticking around though, He's made it clear several times he wants to play a lot if he comes back and with Chelsea targeting Rudiger and another CB I can't see him staying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    I read that they also want another CB after they get Rudiger.

I think what Conte wants is two players for every position that can help cope with the EPL and Europe. but I can't see Christensen sticking around though, He's made it clear several times he wants to play a lot if he comes back and with Chelsea targeting Rudiger and another CB I can't see him staying.
    Although, he skipped U21 euros to be in Chelsea summer start-up, so he is really betting on Chelsea. I hope you are right though, and we have at least some scouting-reports on him. He is good enough to be 3rd-option, imo - that would secure him a decent amount of games, as I see it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although, he skipped U21 euros to be in Chelsea summer start-up, so he is really betting on Chelsea. I hope you are right though, and we have at least some scouting-reports on him. He is good enough to be 3rd-option, imo - that would secure him a decent amount of games, as I see it.
    I remember us being link with Andreas a year ago during our search for a CB but Chelsea weren't willing to part with him.

I think it was mentioned in this thread or somewhere on this site that Laudrup, recommended him to us. He certainly has all the tools that we need from a CB to be effective here.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other than one silly mistake in the first half, he was excellent in the centre of the back 3 against Spurs. Composed, kept the defence organised and some nice passing out from the back. He's way too good for the bench, he should be playing alongside Luiz and Azpi in our best team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has effectively knocked Luiz out of the team, who was their expensive buy and master-CB in the champions-season.

Quite impressive, he is going to be in the world elite of centerbacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has effectively knocked Luiz out of the team, who was their expensive buy and master-CB in the champions-season.

holy shit he is 21

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's just a lot more sensible than Luiz, and a better defender. Luiz is a more talented footballer but his antics aren't working this season like they did last, we're better off having somebody solid in the middle who also has the ability to play the ball well. I don't see this necessarily being a permanent thing, but he's definitely good enough to be our starting defender.

Such a good defender, and he played very well today minus the odd hiccup. So cool and calm under pressure for somebody so young.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tbf, knocking Luiz out of the team isn't exactly noteworthy. Christensen is nonetheless a fantastic CB, might be one of the best in the world in the next 2 years if he keeps it up.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conte has confirmed Luiz was dropped for playing bad and that he doesn't know if he has a Chelsea future. Christensen should start all the games now.

I guess when you are talented enough you can make it as a youth product. First one since Terry, hopefully a future captain too.