15 - Andreas Christensen

Trickykid

And right away we would have the worlds best defence, not even kidding.

Not sure about right away, but the potential would definitely be there.

I can sort of see why, with all the trust he gets from Conte, even though the accomplishment is fully his own. Chelsea is a club that has the shot at the title continuously and pretty much guaranteed CL from now on. But I still find it a bit odd that he chose Chelsea, when you think of their success-rate in bringing up youngsters, and also barring in mind that most Danes are United or Liverpool-fans, when it comes to the Premier League. Sadly for us he wasn't a blaugrana from the start, I believe he would inevitably make it here as well, if he had chosen us.

I actually think extending makes perfect sense given his rise and the way he seems to slot in so well in Conte's system. He could very well be permanently out of our reach by now, but if the opportunity arises and AC keeps on developing his game, I could easily see us be in for him in a few years time.

xXKonan

That pass was bad by Christensen no doubt but some of the blame needs to go to Cesc as well. Dude made little effort to get to the ball and Azpilicueta completely botched the challenge as well.

and they also left Messi wide open to make the shot.

FC B

We should all be thankful to him for that pass to Iniesta, without it I'm convinced we'd have lost that game!

Kingkongkong

After playing DM against France for Denmark, he has been named “The Danish Busquets” by the Danish people on various forums. The Danish national teams coach Aage hareide also says that he has a higher ceiling as a DM.
If Oriol doesnt reach his potential, Andreas might be a solution to take over the Busquets role.

Donatello

Christensen was the standout Chelsea CB last year, him good at DM is cherry on top. Don't expect him to come cheap.

Plus Chelsea players are usually snapped by Real Madrid. Maybe as a Ramos's replacement.

Trickykid

Christensen was the standout Chelsea CB last year, him good at DM is cherry on top. Don't expect him to come cheap.

Plus Chelsea players are usually snapped by Real Madrid. Maybe as a Ramos's replacement.

Which doesn't say a whole lot to be honest. He was really good for the majority of the season but suffered from a heavy dip in form 3/4 or so into the season which saw him benched for the remainder.

Our NT coach recently said that he likes him better as a DM, and I'm inclined to agree.

JamDav1982

He wasnt Chelseas stand out CB.

Started the season well then faded badly in second half and was not really first choice by then.

Moe