Virgil van Dijk

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't comment on tabloids normally but one of the daily fails/mirrors said Barca is interested in Virgil :lol:

Hypothetically, he would give Pique run for his money.

JamDav1982

Don't comment on tabloids normally but one of the daily fails/mirrors said Barca is interested in Virgil :lol:

Hypothetically, he would give Pique run for his money.

Oh good god I would never hear the end of it!!

Cant see Barca paying what it would take but he is a good player and proven too good for Soton.

Givenchy

Oh good god I would never hear the end of it!!

Cant see Barca paying what it would take but he is a good player and proven too good for Soton.

would it take that much though? Saints would surely rather sell him abroad than to a PL club; the scenes at Liverpool if we sign their main CB target January and swoop in for Coutinho next summer :rofl1:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How the hell City are allowed to spend this much. It's completely insane this ****** of football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We can't complain. Barca is one of the top spending teams in the world. They have sheiks money.

We can. We are ran like a proper club. Club earns what it spends. City are propped up artificially and are nothing like Barca.
Not to me mention the fact Barcelona are fan owned club.

FinBarcelonafan

We can. We are ran like a proper club. Club earns what it spends. City are propped up artificially and are nothing like Barca.
Not to me mention the fact Barcelona are fan owned club.

Yeah but in general we are still spending a lot of money, of course it's a bit different, but it's nothing new. Football was always full of billionaire .money, look at Chelsea few years back etc. Only problem for these teams are, that when the owners get bored of spending shitloads of money they will collapse. It's not nice position to be in as a team.

Home of Barca Fans