Virgil van Dijk

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique proved plenty in his career. If you cant see it then fair enough I will leave it at that.

Sure, sure he did when we signed him from ManUtd :lol:

If you are looking for your daily dose of arguing I suggest you get yourself a wife and stop embarrassing yourself here.

JamDav1982

Sure, sure he did when we signed him from ManUtd :lol:

If you are looking for your daily dose of arguing I suggest you get yourself a wife and stop embarrassing yourself here.

I have seen plenty of Van Dijk and he did not perform in a way in Scotland that would have had bigger clubs come in from him clearly.

You seem to watch SPL and notice him and think differently then fair play.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Hmmm, not sure he'd be a great fit for us. He really struggled in the Dutch national team when he had to deal with dribbling opponents. He's decent on the ball though, and strong and tall as well. That said, if I'd have to sign any Dutch central defender I'd probably consider De Vrij first.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I have not seen him play this season (can't remember watching a complete Ajax game) but the years before. For me he is the definition of the modern defender. Extremely intelligent player with great technical abilities.
Would love to see him play in Bundesliga or Spain.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We've offered £48m rising to £55m for Van Dijk and £145k p/w wages which has been accepted. Alas Chelsea will also offer a similar bid for him. But Jurgen spoke to him for 3 hours on Sunday evening.....so who knows. I still make Chelsea favourites for his signature.

BenRobbins

We've offered £48m rising to £55m for Van Dijk and £145k p/w wages which has been accepted. Alas Chelsea will also offer a similar bid for him. But Jurgen spoke to him for 3 hours on Sunday evening.....so who knows. I still make Chelsea favourites for his signature.

Be a good signing for anybody he has come on leaps and bounds since his move to southampton. Class cb.

JamDav1982

You could've just said: Bojan, you win. :veryhappy:

I would if you did.

If he had moved to Barca and been good enough apologies and congratulations would be flowing your way.

Getting move to Liverpool is making it big? Even though not what predicted.

Home of Barca Fans