Who should be the penalty taker?

Who should be the penalty taker?

• Total voters

Kerrybai

I say, the penalty should be divided between MSN. No first choice taker. They should rotate the their turns.

Neymar ? He is dreadful at them. At the end of the day Messi has the highest sample size and he has converted a large amount of pressure kicks , including workd cup Semi finals and penalties agains Real Madrid.

aaron101

Neymar ? He is dreadful at them. At the end of the day Messi has the highest sample size and he has converted a large amount of pressure kicks , including workd cup Semi finals and penalties agains Real Madrid.

We still need to let Neymar take some of it. He will never improve unless we give him the chance to improve by letting him take penalty some kicks. After all, he's Messi's heir.

Galning

To be fair Neymar was pretty good at them until he started those weird run-ups. Anyway, I don't really care who takes them as long as they score. Think it's just a coincidence we've been missing a lot lately, it can happen. It didn't cost us any games either so whatever.

Alen

I think the penalties that matter will all be taken by Messi. No way either of Suarez or Neymar get an important one. That's all that matters imo.

Kerrybai

We still need to let Neymar take some of it. He will never improve unless we give him the chance to improve by letting him take penalty some kicks. After all, he's Messi's heir.

We can always have someone else to take the penalties once Messi retires, and besides Neymar may not even continue with us once Messi leaves.

FC B

In my view MSN should split them between Messi and Suarez main shooters with Neymar mostly on low importance ones. Ofc its hard to do that. Messi is still the best PK taker but Suarez and also Neymar should be let to take them in certain circumstances.

serghei

Messi should take the big ones. He usually scores the very important penalties.

Otherwise, it's perfectly fine to share pens between the MSN when we're like 4-1 up in the game, or when we play against La Liga's weaker teams.

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

[youtube]_ueYA-yBG6I[/youtube]
Just let messi take every penalty. Worked well before.

Rakitic for me. He's no nonsense and it's hard to stop a ball that's bombed into the side net.

Messi just is too hit or miss for me from the spot. He's missed other PKs too when we honestly needed him to convert. It's the only real critism you can levy against him while he's been here but he's more than made up for it with the amount of golazos he scores.

That's what I love about them. When they miss, they work hard to create chances or score to make up for the miss. And if Neymar didn't try to be so cute about it all the time, I wouldn't mind seeing him take more.

Home of Barca Fans