Lliga | Round 25: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raki

Hi guys!!!
I´m fan of FC Barcelona and I´m writting from Portugal.
I´m doing a work for Informatic.
I´ve got to get into a forum and share a post.
Obviasly, the first forum that I thougth was this because I really love Barcelona.[formation=barca,6]
Me and my classmate are from different teams because I support Sporting and he supports Benfica but we all love Barcelona and especially Messi and Neymar.
Thanks for reading and comment what you think about my work!!

Bemvindo. Tugas power

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We're in much better form than in September, hopefully it doesn't present too many difficulties and our fire power up front finishes the job with time to spare to allow a bit of rest for our match against Arsenal on Tuesday.

FC B

----Bravo----
Vidal-Verm-Mathieu-Adriano
Turan--Masche--Roberto
Messi--Suarez--Neymar

Jombi

----Bravo----
Vidal-Verm-Mathieu-Adriano
Turan--Masche--Roberto
Messi--Suarez--Neymar

I dont think Masche should ever play DM for us again. If we need to play someone other than Busi, Roberto is the clear alternative IMO.

FC B

I dont think Masche should ever play DM for us again. If we need to play someone other than Busi, Roberto is the clear alternative IMO.

Ofc he isnt great as a DM for Barca but I rather rest Iniesta and Rakitic for the Emirates game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Official: 18 players called up for Las Palmas game, Busquets suspended, Masip, Douglas, Pique and Adriano not included

[1/2] Squad (vs Las Palmas): Bravo, Ter Stegen, Vidal, Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Mathieu, Alba, Sergi Roberto

[2/2] Squad (vs Las Palmas): Rakitic, Arda, Iniesta, Munir, Messi, Suarez, Sandro, Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans