Lliga | Round 25: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

3 straight away games are tough. The players who are 1 yellow away from suspension should have gotten their yellow cards against Sporting Gijon to make sure they're available against Sevilla at home.

Messi983

Busi out is never a good thing

Yep.

I might be in minority but I seriously think Las Palmas (they are better side than their current position says and dangerous, especially at home) away will be tougher match than Sevilla (they are still winless away from Pizjuan and play in EL on Thursday before coming to Camp Nou, so I could see Emery rotate his lineup a lot) at home.

Midfield without Busquets could be under a lot of pressure. I don't think he (on Lucho's order ofc) really "cleared" himself for Sevilla match. It has more to do with giving him a rest before Arsenal. Then we'll have 5 days to rest and prepare for Sevilla.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You are right about Sevilla. That match doesn't look worrying as this one.

If me manage to win at Canary Islands, we are good as winners this season.

serghei

Very important game. Chances are one of Madrid and Atletico will lose points this round. If we win, we become heavy favourites.

vlad

Very important game. Chances are one of Madrid and Atletico will lose points this round. If we win, we become heavy favourites.
barca are already heavy favorites, nothing to worry about, real and atletico have h2h match a one of them will be down for sure, and already now barca have +7 and +8 points advantage, i was counting also h2h score so 1 point +

PogbaDab

Hi guys!!!
I´m fan of FC Barcelona and I´m writting from Portugal.
I´m doing a work for Informatic.
I´ve got to get into a forum and share a post.
Obviasly, the first forum that I thougth was this because I really love Barcelona.[formation=barca,6]
Me and my classmate are from different teams because I support Sporting and he supports Benfica but we all love Barcelona and especially Messi and Neymar.
Thanks for reading and comment what you think about my work!!

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
This could be very tricky game, 2nd road game, playing a team that is fighting to stay in Liga, probably we will see heavy rotations and players will already be thinking about Arsenal game, not to mention that this team gave us hard time the last time we played them. And no Busi on top of everything.

Galning

Hi guys!!!
Obviasly, the first forum that I thougth was this because I really love Barcelona.[formation=barca,6]
Me and my classmate are from different teams because I support Sporting and he supports Benfica but we all love Barcelona and especially Messi and Neymar.

Welcome man :)

El Flaco

Hi guys!!!

Welcome :)

barcafan161

Hi guys!!!

Welcome my friend :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm watching Las Palmas - Celta rerun from 2 weeks ago.

Stadium looks big for such a small club.
Pitch is awful. :worried:

raskolnikov

- Rotations before cl
- small squad
- canary islands
- bad pitch
- barely beat them 2-1 at home
- no busquets
- 4 pm match

etc. etc. banana peel for a reason.
But looking at the schedule, Real play malaga at home the day after and Atleti face Villarreal at home.
one or more of the top 3 will be dropping points this week.

vlad

and messi was injured by las palmas player... all the things you write above make perfect scenario for barca to lose some points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans