Lliga | Round 25: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Anw, fuck this game.

I hope the players are not burnt out and can bring their A game on when it REALLY matters on Tuesday night. They will have to since Arsenal rested even their pets in waiting for us.

MagIX

3 points.
Las Palmas played very well.
We looked tired, not motivated, too many simple passes missed.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What I would do to have that Arsenal game on Wednesday instead. Players return home at midnight. Training tomorrow, then trip to London on Monday. No rest.

Zachary

Really, having MSN is priceless. So many games I've seen Barca playing like today and, yet, they still win because one of those three will always tip the scale for Barca, even in crappy games. Plus, Suarez is by now truly beginning to make a major statement: He appears to be headed to record scoring the way he's going, he scores no matter what, against anybody frm Madrid to Palma, is immaterial. He did it in the Dutch legue, he did it in the Premier league and now that he's comfy at La Liga, he's taking off from Ronaldo, Messi, Ney, it's just incredible how we can practically count on his scoring, game after game and even in games like today. Can you imagine if he also scored in those countless missed opportunities? He'd be a friggin monster

Zachary

3 points.
Las Palmas played very well.
We looked tired, not motivated, too many simple passes missed.

You're right. Why do they miss easy, obvious passes so often? I think that being a professional player those easy passes shoulg be an automatic given. I saw a compromising Mathiue pass today right at a yellow shirt with no Barca player in the vicinity at all, go figure

Darko

We always play like crap before a big CL game, nothing new here. At least we won unlike Arsenal. :lucho:

barcanuck

Banana peel avoided!

This was the one we could of dropped points, it had so many signs:

- short rest from mid week game.
- location of the game being north africa.
- crazy winds.
- team fighting relegation.
- upcoming CL clash being the 3rd away game in a row.
- busi and pique out of the squad.

All we needed is 3 pts, it wasn't pretty bad we got it! Very proud of this team they fought hard despite alot of factors not in their favor!

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah, the team went there to collect the 3 points. Not many Barca fans over there to please too, so no hard done. 3 points home, energy saved and not a single more fuck should be given.

gatsu

Typical Barça performance before a CL game especially considering the consequent lead we have in la liga, nothing to worry about.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If Real Madrid drop points tomorrow, I'm saying it for the first time, the league is over. Atletico could drop points too, but they will most likely do so at the Bernabau next weekend anyway. Plus their schedule is much harder than us and RM's.

KingLeo10

If Real Madrid drop points tomorrow, I'm saying it for the first time, the league is over. Atletico could drop points too, but they will most likely do so at the Bernabau next weekend anyway. Plus their schedule is much harder than us and RM's.

i kinda want to agree with you as i wouldn't see us blowing a 10 point gap but i'll only celebrate when we decimate the blancos at camp nou :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans