Administrator
Staff member
Lliga BBVA, Round 16
Wednesday, February 17, 18:30 CET

soccer_spain_sporting_gijon_96x96.png
-
soccer_spain_barcelona_96x96.png

Barca traveling to Gijón.
Lucho vs. his best friend Abelardo "El Pitu" Fernández.
Halilović vs. Barca.

Can't wait.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When was the last time we did that away from Camp Nou? Clasico? We generally struggle away and in 1st halves.

I guess Lucho will go all in here and rest some players on weekend before team travels to London.

khaled_a_d

Hope Alen starts ,would be nice for him .not expecting much of him but will be good learning experience
Hopefully we make the virtual 6 points lead into reality

F

Flavia

Winning this would be a huge step towards the title. Sporting is in good form, 2 draws and 2 wins in the last 4 matches. Can't be complacent.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Nervous about this match... One of those games we sleep walk through. Like someone else said... huge step towards the title if we win this as we will be able to afford to lose 2 matches.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Need a convincing away game before our trip to the Emirates next week. Would be nice if Busi, Masche and Neymar could all just get that YC and suspension too. Would save them the long trip to Las Palmas where we just have to hope for the best without them.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I have a feeling Arda and Rakitic will start this game, they are well rested. We might have some trouble, but I am convinced we'll win this anyway.

PhilS

I'd like to see some rotation these next two games, it is not realistic to expect the stars to be able to play twice every week for months on end. Especially with three away games in a row now, two outside of Europe.

I'd like to see Messi left home for one of the next two road games, Neymar left home for the other one. Suarez is so hot right now, he has to keep on playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans