N'Golo Kante

Raketa10

That is my main "question" that dazzels me... Why on earth they would sell all of them. It is not like they are broke or somethin.

To be fair 190 mil for Hazard and 80 mil for Willian is a ludicrous amout money and Courtois contract is expiring next summer so that’s possible. But there is no way Kante is leaving.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Because 190 mil for Hazard and 80 mil for Willian is a ludicrous amout money and Courtois contract is exporting next summer.

But Abramovič always invested in. He is not like that russian from Monaco. Or we don't know all the details behind the sceene.

Btw is Abramovič granted UK visa or still pending?

JamDav1982

But Abramovič always invested in. He is not like that russian from Monaco. Or we don't know all the details behind the sceene.

Btw is Abramovič granted UK visa or still pending?

There have been rumours for a while that he is not prepared to invest in same way as past.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guess they had to - Did they really have a world cup winner in their team in the recent past at all?

El Flaco

No they’re not. Expect them to be much better in the league this season again like they did the last time without CL games.

Chelsea had no matches in Europe when they won EPL 16/17 season.

And given to how incredibly competitive EPL's top 6 are, I'm sure Chelsea will surely go all in for EL and reach CL in that way.

Home of Barca Fans