N'Golo Kante

Vilarrubi

Chelsea had no matches in Europe when they won EPL 16/17 season.

And given to how incredibly competitive EPL's top 6 are, I'm sure Chelsea will surely go all in for EL and reach CL in that way.

Forgot they are in Europa! Yeah they probably will.. still see City walking the league too.

Birdy

Chelsea will need time this time to learn a new style of play. Sarri is going to teach his football, and it will take i reckon more than 1 year to do so and be competitive.
City are the favs to win it, as it is always with the current holders, BUT everyone knows which is the team coming (and it's not United with pathetic Mou running the team): it's Liverpool of course. They are CL finalists, lost only Emre Can, retained all their world-class players, and added some world class quality in Alysson, Keita and Fabinho.
If city is going to lose the league, the only team they can lose it to is Liverpool..

PS: Kante is an absolute machine! It's a pitty the incapacitated Barca board is not even considering spending the money they had allocated for Griezman to get Kante. Busquets alongside him will permit multiple variations of deadly attacking combinations of the 4 front players including Messi...

Devils

He's be the perfect midfielder to add to our squad.

Would bring exactly what we would need with his huge work-rate, endless running, physicality and defensive contribution.

I'd track this guy for the future and not Pogba like the rumors suggest. If Chelsea miss CL football next season too, we might actually have a chance.

Donatello

Don't see that happening - Both Liverpool and Chelsea would give a tough competition

Agreed, This Liverpool squad is one of the best in years, can see them outperforming City.

Sarri's Chelsea might need some time to adapt, because his gameplan is completely different from Mou and Conte, who were defensive minded.

Demog

He's an immense player, the only player I really worry about when my team (Liverpool) play Chelsea. It's absolutely no coincidence a team like Leicester won the Premier League, and the next season an average Chelsea team (by their standards) also won the title with this guy in their midfield. Also he helped France to win the World Cup. He's an absolute machine, maybe the best midfield player in the world. Hope he leaves Chelsea soon! They will continue to be a force while he's around. And he comes across as a nice and humble guy too.

Xaviniesta

Imagine we had a player in midfield who could run this fast

[FONT=&quot]<div style='position:relative;padding-bottom:54%'><iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/EverlastingLeafyIzuthrush' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0' allowfullscreen></iframe></div><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/EverlastingLeafyIzuthrush">via Gfycat</a></p>[/FONT]

Zidane82

Chelsea have offered him a new contract

[tw]1024048122916491264?s=21[/tw]

Has he signed it ?
Wouldn't matter anyways , just bumps up his selling on price.

His normal role in the team has changed with Jorginho coming .

I've read that he's not a happy chappie

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1065878045104443392[/tw]

Contract until 2023. He'll be by 32 by then so I guess this is his last big contract.

Zidane82

Sooooo why are we not at least discussing this guy ??

Granted back in the day he prob wouldn't be a consideration but given the dire state we are in and that we need a great pressing player.. surely he's ideal ?

He's very disgruntled at the moment and ripe for an offer .

He's been shunted out of his normal position by Serri who prefers to play his own guy Jorginho.

Yesterday Sarri went public and blamed Kante for the defeat against Spurs and then said Kante wasn't technical enough to play in the middle of the park !!!

Imagine replacing tugboat Charlie Rakitic with flaming Kante who covers the ground of two players !!

Home of Barca Fans