N'Golo Kante

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Man I've been sleeping on kante, i knew he was good but damn you guys make it sound like... well like he's two player in one. Is he really that good?

Givenchy

Man I've been sleeping on kante, i knew he was good but damn you guys make it sound like... well like he's two player in one. Is he really that good?

cant remember which forum I saw it on but in one of the France games his heatmap was literally all over the pitch :lol:

Sorin

I'm doubtful this is true but if it were and we'd land Kante, I'd be ecstatic.

Money shouldn't be a problem if we were ready to spend 100m on Girezmann. Lenglet and Arthur will be covered by Paulinho + fodder money and we'd have the 100 still available, theoretically, maybe even more with more deadwood out the door.

It would give us so much flexibility in midfield. We could play 4 4 2, we could play 4 2 3 1 and even the 4 3 3 without much worries for the defensive side. Not to mention the depth in quality would be huge. Hell, with the amount of midfielders we could also try 4 3 1 2 in some of the matches for more solidity.

Something like: back four - Kante Busi Rakitic/Arthur - Cout - Messi Suarez. It's a narrow formation though and we'd need the fullbacks to do a great job of stretching the pitch. In any case, it can be done.

Last edited:

GOAT_SUAREZ

I agree that Willian is a smokescreen. As is Hazard.

Kante-Busquets-Rakitic
Coutinho
Messi Suarez

would finally boss in UCL QF away leg. No more brainfarts.

FCBfan22

If the Neymoney transfer happens, I think that he will go to P$G in no time. Him and Pogba both, for combined 300 million.

If we want him, we need to do it before NeyNey to Real happens. That transfer would cause a massive chain reaction and even bigger inflation in the market.

Donatello

If the Neymoney transfer happens, I think that he will go to P$G in no time. Him and Pogba both, for combined 300 million.

If we want him, we need to do it before NeyNey to Real happens. That transfer would cause a massive chain reaction and even bigger inflation in the market.

Add to that 40M for Rabiot. They can even get a WC GK.

Buffon / Alisson(if) (GK)
Alves(RB) Silva(CB) Marqinhos(CB) Meunier(LB)
Kante(LCM) Verratti(RCM)
Pogba/Draxler(CAM)
Mbappe(RW) Cavani(ST). DiMaria/Draxler(LW)

Add tuchel to that... Scary.

Last edited:

soul24rage

We were going to spend 100 million on Griezmann and a rumoured 60 million on willian. We really should go for Kante in any way possible.

Home of Barca Fans