User Tag List

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 346

Thread: N'Golo Kanté

  1. #166
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,155
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    Gomes could be part of the deal. It is getting hotter.

    Hazard or Kante go go? Who would you take?

    Kante all day. Only two players that I would want over Kante and they are KDB or K Mbappé.
    Kante for me aswell. Hazard is great but we need to give Dembele a chance

  2. #167
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,479
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear there are a group of people targetting Barcelona's fans with transfer rumors. It's like a rollercoaster from Rabiot to Hazard, then from Willian to Kante. Few days we get so excited then we are depressed.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  3. #168
    Senior Member
    maldhowayanr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see Sarri wanting Thiago. I am starting to believe that Kante is actually available on the market. Sarri plays 433 and both Kante and Jorginho play at the CDM.

  4. #169
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,174
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Jorginho is close to Chelsea, so it's possible they'll sell.

    Busquets, Rakitić, Coutinho, Arthur, Alenya, Kante

    Coutinho - Busquets - Kante - Rakitić

    More like

    Coutinho - Suarez - Messi

    Kante - Busquets - Rakitic

  5. #170
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    9,125
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    I swear there are a group of people targetting Barcelona's fans with transfer rumors. It's like a rollercoaster from Rabiot to Hazard, then from Willian to Kante. Few days we get so excited then we are depressed.
    It makes sense George.

    Chelsea don't have CL football and Sarri is very selective of the style of football he wants to play. If someone like Kante doesn't fit the bill, then we should be able to sign him.
    Puyol #5

  6. #171
    Hi, its me..
    impeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,312
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not sure a new managers first move selling Kante would go down to well with the Chelsea fans

    i can see our board spending stupid money on Willian though

  7. #172
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,479
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    It makes sense George.

    Chelsea don't have CL football and Sarri is very selective of the style of football he wants to play. If someone like Kante doesn't fit the bill, then we should be able to sign him.
    what if Sarri was a bust and get fired after 6 months or one season. Losing one of the best midfielders in the world is stupid from sport and business perspective.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  8. #173
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    9,125
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    what if Sarri was a bust and get fired after 6 months or one season. Losing one of the best midfielders in the world is stupid from sport and business perspective.
    But there seems to be some serious talks of Kante leaving, even before this rumour, Paris United reported that PSG were in talks with Kante to sign him.

    No idea, but it does seem like the guy might be available on the market.
    Puyol #5

  9. #174
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    3,031
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he will leave, but I'm not certain where he will land. I'm leaning PSG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    PSG winning the league by 13 points is a much better indicator of how strong the league is rather than a smaller team dominating you in one game. Means nothing.. look at Barca vs Levante last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Points gap between first and second, Europes top 5 leagues:

    La Liga: 14
    EPL: 19
    Serie A: 4
    Bundesliga: 21
    Ligue 1: 13

    According to your own criteria, Ligue 1 is the second strongest league of Europe's top 5.

  10. #175
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,510
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will probably replace Rabiot whom we buy.

  11. #176
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    3,031
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana Bull View Post
    He will probably replace Rabiot whom we buy.
    They play two different roles. Kante is being brought in to play 6, the deepest midfielder in front of Tuchel's preferred back three. Rabiot wants assurances that he can play as an 8 before renewing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    PSG winning the league by 13 points is a much better indicator of how strong the league is rather than a smaller team dominating you in one game. Means nothing.. look at Barca vs Levante last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Points gap between first and second, Europes top 5 leagues:

    La Liga: 14
    EPL: 19
    Serie A: 4
    Bundesliga: 21
    Ligue 1: 13

    According to your own criteria, Ligue 1 is the second strongest league of Europe's top 5.

  12. #177
    Senior Member
    wisconsincule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dare we go after Kante?? He would allow for Messi to do zero defensive work lol

  13. #178
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am ok to buy Kante and close the market for this season
    He is a monster in the midfield, the best defensive midfielder

  14. #179
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like Kante over Rabiot and Hazard anyday.

    ------Kante----Busi
    Dembele--Messi--Coutinho
    ---------Suarez

    but I doubt we'll go for him.

  15. #180
    Senior Member
    maldhowayanr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know I feel PSG is going to sell us Rabiot to finance Kante. It is going to be extremely disappointing.

    150m for both Kante and Martial should be enough, that would make me happy. Instead of getting Rabiot we could secure FD Jong.