Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalan Fan

Am thankfully single these days, so no distractions for me :cheers:

My ex gave me an "ultimatum" back in the day... "you buy a motorbike and am leaving", 2 weeks later......... :wave:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great day of football, not sure the wife would appreciate me spending Valentine's Day in front of the TV for 8+ hours though

Your wife should do something special for you and bring you beer while you watch. :)

Don't know what I'll be doing but sure as hell won't be missing Barca football because of some fake and commercialized event.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Nice that we got the sun evening game whilst RM got the crap sat afternoon game (which isn't shown live anyway).

Infact, it will be a Super Sunday...

Arsenal vs Leicester 12.00
Man City vs Spurs 16.15
Getafe vs AM 17.15 (possibly)
Barca vs Celta 19.30

+ Juve - Napoli at 20:45 on Saturday

SKS-

Celta certainly deserved to win that match back in September and their pressure really bothered us, but we were a bit unlucky with some of the chances we created in that game. Form wise we also didn't look good going into that match, but regardless, its time to get some revenge.

Few statistics:
- Barcelona have dropped points in three of the last seven league matches vs Celta
- Celta have only won one of their last seven league games (1W 1D 5L)
- In their last 8 matches across all competitions, Celta have kept only one clean sheet.
- In their last 11 matches across all competitions, Barcelona have managed to score at-least one.
- In 2016, Barcelona have scored 35 goals and have conceded 6 (10W 2D 0L)
- In 2015, Celta have scored 15 goals and have conceded 16 (4W 3D 5L)

Horatio

You're welcome
Am thankfully single these days, so no distractions for me :cheers:

My ex gave me an "ultimatum" back in the day... "you buy a motorbike and am leaving", 2 weeks later......... :wave:

What a ridiculous ultimatum. What's wrong with a motorbike?

I am looking to get my license. Traveled 400 miles in Vietnam on a motorbike without one when I was 23. Never rode on a big motorbike before, taught myself along the way. Most frightening and one of the most awesome things I did.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Celta certainly deserved to win that match back in September and their pressure really bothered us, but we were a bit unlucky with some of the chances we created in that game. Form wise we also didn't look good going into that match, but regardless, its time to get some revenge.

Few statistics:
- Barcelona have dropped points in three of the last seven league matches vs Celta
- Celta have only won one of their last seven league games (1W 1D 5L)
- In their last 8 matches across all competitions, Celta have kept only one clean sheet.
- In their last 11 matches across all competitions, Barcelona have managed to score at-least one.
- In 2016, Barcelona have scored 35 goals and have conceded 6 (10W 2D 0L)
- In 2015, Celta have scored 15 goals and have conceded 16 (4W 3D 5L)

Last time we met at the Nou Camp:

http://ca.soccerway.com/matches/201...ub-barcelona/real-club-celta-de-vigo/1821529/

MSN shut down. This and Malaga are the only two matches I remember us losing at home and both were 0-1. Revenge is needed!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Last time we met at the Nou Camp:

http://ca.soccerway.com/matches/201...ub-barcelona/real-club-celta-de-vigo/1821529/

MSN shut down. This and Malaga are the only two matches I remember us losing at home and both were 0-1. Revenge is needed!

Different times back then. Just look at those line-ups. That's pre-Anoeta where Messi still played in the middle. Plus, their two best players from that line-up, Nolito and Orellana, won't play tomorrow. As in every game for this team, anything less than 3 points is unacceptable.

Vilarrubi

Very important game tomorrow, winning our two games in hand is vital. Can we change the thread name to round 23 instead of 16?

F

Flavia

Very important game tomorrow, winning our two games in hand is vital. Can we change the thread name to round 23 instead of 16?

This match is the round 24, actually. The postponed match from round 16 is vs Gijon, next wednesday.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]698626599458054144[/tw]

If we somehow manage to drop points tomorrow we don't deserve shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans