Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Villarreal and RM incoming for Atletico...who knows, maybe Getafe might surprise us with a draw. It's all in our hands.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll guess it would be noon-ish in US give or take depending whether you're on west/east coast.
I kinda like noon games if it's sunday; breakfast and Barça!

Same here. Still, Sunday night is best. Usually, I hate Sundays but Barca makes everything better.

Catalan Fan

Nice that we got the sun evening game whilst RM got the crap sat afternoon game (which isn't shown live anyway).

Infact, it will be a Super Sunday...

Arsenal vs Leicester 12.00
Man City vs Spurs 16.15
Getafe vs AM 17.15 (possibly)
Barca vs Celta 19.30

barcafan161

Nice that we got the sun evening game whilst RM got the crap sat afternoon game (which isn't shown live anyway).

Man City vs Spurs 16.15
Barca vs Celta 19.30
Looking forward to Sunday what a day

Messi983

2-2 tonight

I was hoping for Celta comeback yesterday, as I would rather play against them in the final.

But still, they give up a lot of effort as they played in heavy rain (it was almost like Water polo, lol) so Celta starters will be tired (Berizzo will likely rotate a lot, but some of them will still play) while we rested almost all of our players who will play on Sunday (except Rakitic and maybe Roberto).

ATLBarcaFan

Man City vs Spurs 16.15
Barca vs Celta 19.30

Great day of football, not sure the wife would appreciate me spending Valentine's Day in front of the TV for 8+ hours though

F

Flavia

Great day of football, not sure the wife would appreciate me spending Valentine's Day in front of the TV for 8+ hours though

Celebrate it saturday. Do something extra special, and she won't mind you spending the sunday in front of the tv :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans