Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcafan161

I think even Neymar spoke about away game schedule after the match so players must be aware.
Easy teams on paper but we aren't convincing on the road this season.

I reckon we are bound do slip somewhere in next 4 games but it's understandable.

---------------------

Madrid based AS and Marca covers

289ju5e.jpg

2r5dpqf.jpg

Won’t be too harmful if we did as don’t Real play Atletico soon?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Feel for Celta as well, they took it on the chin but continued to play hard throughout despite nursing injuries, suspensions and drained after a consuming semifinal tie with Sevilla. Made the match even more memorable for me

Horatio

You're welcome
Have you seen our away games recently? Even bottom-of-the-league Levante was close to taking points from us.

If we can't beat them we don't deserve to win La Liga anyways. Simple as that. We are also picking up form.

F

Flavia

[youtube]D1Fun5mgRCA[/youtube]

[youtube]eet9D6s1FRE[/youtube]

Suarez didn't know about the penalty, it was for Neymar. We can see him saying "yo no sabia nada", "I didn't know anything" :lol:

F

Flavia

How did assistant coach know then if even Suarez was in the dark. Strange.

It looked like only the gk coach knew. I don't think there were many people there when Messi and Neymar trained that.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Loved viewing the match with different commentaries as well. BeIN (France) and Canal+ (Robinson y Martinez) gave very emotional coverage compared to Terry Gibson & Palmer with Sky

Messi983

Gr8 win & game
Feel bad for Celta though ,played gr8 but we dominated the last 15 minutes into incredible way

Yes, same here. I don't think Celta deserved that high loss. Result is similar but compare their play at Camp Nou to that Asspanyol showing at Bernabeu. It's not even close. So I have nothing but a respect for Celta players and Berizzo to play bravely for almost 70 minutes without their two best players and also for their comments about penalty. Wish them the best for the rest of the season and especially against both Madrid clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans