Unbeaten streak record broken - 39.

Total-Football

these streaks hardly mean anything i think .. trophies are what matter, if they get the 0 tituli nobody is going to celebrate this "streak"

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
these streaks hardly mean anything i think .. trophies are what matter, if they get the 0 tituli nobody is going to celebrate this "streak"
I admire (and envy) your positive attitude man. You still have the confidence that Real would not win a tituli this season when they have a 4 point (most probable 7 point advantage) over their nearest contender and when they have been grinding results left, right and center, managed by some body who is cool as a cucumber and most importantly have the GOAT leading them!

Total-Football

I admire (and envy) your positive attitude man. You still have the confidence that Real would not win a tituli this season when they have a 4 point (most probable 7 point advantage) over their nearest contender and when they have been grinding results left, right and center, managed by some body who is cool as a cucumber and most importantly have the GOAT leading them!

hardly positive, but i have learned that nothing is set in stones until it's actually done. If a team, led by messi, was about 10 points ahead toward the end of the season.. was an inch away from choking Laliga ( last season). Then anything is possible, baldie's luck is bound to end at some point, don't underestimate the power of doubt, once they loose a game they are going to doubt themselves , i'm sure they will .. biggest question is us, are we going to take advantage of it. We don't know

Home of Barca Fans