Unbeaten streak record broken - 39.

raskolnikov

I think United had 45 unbeaten games in all competitions in 98/99. Dont know if thats the European record though.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I just hope this record doesn't make any impact on our lineups. We should rest important players in small matches. Don't really care about the record. Players needs to be fresh for later stages of CL. We can afford to lose in the league so expecting some "weakened" lineups against bottom half.

AnnieSureshot

I don't really see how this record can affect anything. It's not like before we were setting up to lose a game. Players are still being rested and rotated and line-ups match the game difficulty. No need to feel anxious. And I don't see a problem with beating another record when we can.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Honestly we wouldnt even be here if not for Kaptoums late goal against valencia. I doubt any of the players or coaches really care about this. It is all about the trophies baby and I WANT that domestic double dang it!!!!

StarLord

Honestly we wouldnt even be here if not for Kaptoums late goal against valencia. I doubt any of the players or coaches really care about this. It is all about the trophies baby and I WANT that domestic double dang it!!!!

Of course these "unbeaten streaks" are at best secondary to the winning of actual titles, but it's not bad to have them.

The domestic double is definitely within reach, or even almost certain. That is awesome! But can anything beat a a 3rd Treble, the 2nd one on the trot, the first club to retain the darned Champions League and a 6th European crown that will pull us away from Bayern and Liverpool?

The more thought of lifting another European Cup in Milan come May is enough to send me into orbit!

Home of Barca Fans